Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

It mentions a potential loan deal. If he's "not keen on Championship football", he can **** off permanently.

This pisses me off massively if it's true.

I was someone that backed him last season, thought he'd need time to settle, and would've actually been happy for us to use him as a key player in the Championship seeing as he's young and could develop and then be ready for the Prem if/when we get back there.

But if he's not willing to fight to prove himself in order to get another go at being a Premier League player, then we don't want him here at all.

It mentions a potential loan deal. If he's "not keen on Championship football", he can **** off permanently.

I was someone that backed him last season, thought he'd need time to settle, and would've actually been happy for us to use him as a key player in the Championship seeing as he's young and could develop and then be ready for the Prem if/when we get back there.

But if he's not willing to fight to prove himself in order to get another go at being a Premier League player, then we don't want him here at all.

It's the African Nations in January and he'll want to be the main man for Zambia.

If he's got any sense, he'll take any better opportunity available.

Too many people still think that any of our players want to get us back up.

Hahahahahahahaha. He's ****ing appalling. Like, properly, properly shit.

If we get anything more than eight quid and half a bag of Scampi Fries for him we'll have done well.

Thanks for the 4 goals in some European cup thingy a while back.
Fun while it lasted - although that fun was pretty much limited to that match.

Hahahahahahahaha. He's ****ing appalling. Like, properly, properly shit.

If we get anything more than eight quid and half a bag of Scampi Fries for him we'll have done well.

I think there is potentially a very good striker there. Rodgers ruined him.

When he first arrived, he was confident and taking shots really, really early. His first time shooting was the real indicator of his confidence level.

As time went on, Rodgers just treated him like he had absolutely no belief in him whatsoever. He was rolled out when it didn't matter. Consequently, his runs changed from frequent to rare and his shooting changed.

His record for us when he's started as a striker is not bad. In the PL, it's 7 goals and 5 assists in 25 starts. In the whole of last season, he only got 90 mins twice and one of these was when he was played wide left (H to Wolves).

His base salary is £62k a week. I doubt if it has a relegation reduction but, if it does, that is a payable salary for a year in the Championship. If I were him though, I'd be doing everything possible to get the hell out of the club to somewhere my profile will be higher and who might treat me a bit better.

I can certaintly see him doing something like Kramaric and making a very decent career for himself as soon as he gets out of here.

Spurs ready to pursue a Maddison deal this week, says John Percy.

We want £60m, they're offering £40m and hope to include add-ons to get to a deal.

I think if we can get £50m we need to take it to get the deal done ASAP to allow us to start rebuilding.

Players are back in training a week today and ATM we've done nothing because we're waiting to get players out first - that's not good for the amount of work we've got to do or our pre-season prep.

I think there is potentially a very good striker there. Rodgers ruined him.

When he first arrived, he was confident and taking shots really, really early. His first time shooting was the real indicator of his confidence level.

As time went on, Rodgers just treated him like he had absolutely no belief in him whatsoever. He was rolled out when it didn't matter. Consequently, his runs changed from frequent to rare and his shooting changed.

His record for us when he's started as a striker is not bad. In the PL, it's 7 goals and 5 assists in 25 starts. In the whole of last season, he only got 90 mins twice and one of these was when he was played wide left (H to Wolves).

His base salary is £62k a week. I doubt if it has a relegation reduction but, if it does, that is a payable salary for a year in the Championship. If I were him though, I'd be doing everything possible to get the hell out of the club to somewhere my profile will be higher and who might treat me a bit better.

I can certaintly see him doing something like Kramaric and making a very decent career for himself as soon as he gets out of here.
He's complete and total shit. People trotted out the same lines about Slimani and Musa. He's just another on that list.

Absolute dogbob.

Spurs ready to pursue a Maddison deal this week, says John Percy.

We want £60m, they're offering £40m and hope to include add-ons to get to a deal.

I think if we can get £50m we need to take it to get the deal done ASAP to allow us to start rebuilding.

Players are back in training a week today and ATM we've done nothing because we're waiting to get players out first - that's not good for the amount of work we've got to do or our pre-season prep.

Sounds like a deal is possible. Anything ludicrously low and we might as well keep him to aid our instant promotion push. but I think if we can get £45-50m for him you've got to let him go. That would be a good deal all round, for us, for Spurs an for the player.

I think Daka would score loads in the championship. Assuming we sign an attacking player to help in any way at all.

That said, need him ready to do the work. Strikes me as a decent bloke who would maintain his professionalism, but I’ve been wrong before.

£40m for Maddison is horrific.

Club deserves to get ****ed over though seeing as it's their own fault that they have completely destroyed their negotiating strength by being utterly ****ing clueless.

£40m for Maddison is horrific.

Club deserves to get ****ed over though seeing as it's their own fault that they have completely destroyed their negotiating strength by being utterly ****ing clueless.

Don't forget to -15% owed to Norwich too.

So £40m would be actually £34m.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564