Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

£35 would work for me but if Wham want to spice the pot then please make it so.

As for "could be offers".... yeh, well, could be that Winona Ryder would give me a bj.

Good. Gerrum gone.

£35-40m would be lovely for Barnes, I think that's a good fee on our part but not a bad deal for them either.

If we can get that done, hopefully we can go get Pirnoe and a couple of other attackers while we continue to offload others.

I really want Barnes to leave actually.

Of all of the insipid, workshy wankers he ****ed me off the most last season due to the fact that he pissed all of his own talent up the wall whilst walking around trying his hardest to not be involved.

He shirked it big style, so much for one of our own.

Soft as shit when the going gets tough.

Having said that I have zero faith in the ****tards behind the scenes actually being able to sign and decent wide players.

I really want Barnes to leave actually.

Of all of the insipid, workshy wankers he ****ed me off the most last season due to the fact that he pissed all of his own talent up the wall whilst walking around trying his hardest to not be involved.

He shirked it big style, so much for one of our own.

Soft as shit when the going gets tough.
Totally agree. He won't be able to get away with it at Newcastle. They'll suss him out in very short time.

Seems pretty clear Soumare has no future at the club. Not selected for any preseason matches and no mention of an injury.

Be interesting to see if he even gets taken to Thailand.

I know he’s had some personal issues in the past, hope all is well for him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Barnes blossom under a decent manager. Who knows how good some of our squad might have turned out to be if they hadn't been 'managed' by Rodgers for the past two seasons.

Seems pretty clear Soumare has no future at the club. Not selected for any preseason matches and no mention of an injury.

Be interesting to see if he even gets taken to Thailand.

I know he’s had some personal issues in the past, hope all is well for him.

Word on the street is that he's going to Napoli.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Barnes blossom under a decent manager. Who knows how good some of our squad might have turned out to be if they hadn't been 'managed' by Rodgers for the past two seasons.
He has blossomed. His stats over the last 3 seasons are absolutely exceptional. Better than Foden's. Better than Saka's.

Still, he's the big, bad, pantomime villain at the moment so.....

He's a fantastic player and had proven this time and time again. Without him last season we'd have probably been relegated with fewer points than Derby and by Christmas.

Anything less that £40m is a terrible outcome for us and an outstanding one for Newcastle.

I won’t believe it unless owngoalnigeria call it as a done deal

Napoli FFS :043:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669