Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly it's shit or bust scenario if we are this povo.

CL is an absolute must yet to get there we need more than zero strikers

Yeah but once upon a time we had Tommy English playing for us, so we should thank our lucky stars, or summat

Be funny if Sky and BT decided they didn't want the TV rights anymore.

I’m not quite sure what Minamino has done since his arrival to the Premier League to make everyone think he’d be a good signing.

He has been garbage so far, hence why a goal shy Liverpool let him go.

I’m not quite sure what Minamino has done since his arrival to the Premier League to make everyone think he’d be a good signing.

He hasn't had a chance to be garbage. I'm pretty sure he's no more garbage than Choudhury.

Kane was garbage at a range of clubs before he found some form. De Bruyne was pretty garbage at Chelsea. Things aren't always simple.

He hasn't had a chance to be garbage. I'm pretty sure he's no more garbage than Choudhury.

Kane was garbage at a range of clubs before he found some form. De Bruyne was pretty garbage at Chelsea. Things aren't always simple.
Ah come on now.

Your first point is the same argument some had on here about Musa etc - “he wasn’t given enough opportunities”. If he was good enough, he’d have got those opportunities.

I’m really not sure why you’ve brought Choudhury’s name into it. Just because he hasn’t been more garbage than Choudhury doesn’t mean he should be a transfer target.

Your second point at least makes some sense.

Be funny if Sky and BT decided they didn't want the TV rights anymore.
I'd imagine they are raking it in more now than ever - everyone stuck inside with not much to spend money on and all games are now on TV.

If anything, this will have driven the price of the TV rights up.

Hopefully if there is any increase next time, it will be enough for us to buy another striker.

I reckon Soyuncu would be mustard up front, and Ricardo. Play em both up top and bang it in the channels.

Yup. Have they kept Origi as a sub? Speaks volumes if so.

I reckon Soyuncu would be mustard up front, and Ricardo. Play em both up top and bang it in the channels.

Bang on

Schmeichel is good at jumping - let’s stick him up there as well

Genius

I'd imagine they are raking it in more now than ever - everyone stuck inside with not much to spend money on and all games are now on TV.

If anything, this will have driven the price of the TV rights up.
Not quite working out that way here in France. Still, it's an inferior product one might argue.

French football has plunged further into crisis after an emergency auction of TV rights ended without a suitable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566