Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2020/21 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and he also has 2 assists in his 6 appearances plus a goal and an assist in the EL. That's pretty good going for someone limited to the minutes he has had.

I get that players improve and all that but if Thauvin has even got to be at Gray's level of ability then it's a ****ing miracle.

I agree with BN that Under will have to be involved a lot more to secure a permanent move. I believe the club will have a list of other options.

I like Under, think he’s talented, but not sure he’s yet done enough to secure a big move.

I agree with BN that Under will have to be involved a lot more to secure a permanent move. I believe the club will have a list of other options.

I like Under, think he’s talented, but not sure he’s yet done enough to secure a big move.
He hasn't been allowed to as of yet.

I didn't think stats mattered? Isn't that what you said about Iheanacho?
I'm not trying to prove that a player who has been here for a long time and had numerous chances to improve only for him to be, if possible, even shitter than before, is a good buy because he happened to have a couple go in off his nob against Mickley Mouse teams.

I was making the point that in 6 league games Under has done well. The statistics were a sideshow to the points I had already made.

Other than that, a smashing post.

I'm not trying to prove that a player who has been here for a long time and had numerous chances to improve only for him to be, if possible, even shitter than before, is a good buy because he happened to have a couple go in off his nob against Mickley Mouse teams.

I was making the point that in 6 league games Under has done well. The statistics were a sideshow to the points I had already made.

Other than that, a smashing post.
So you agree then.

Gray, Slimani and Choudhury on their way out. Yes please.

yes our manager became obsessed with 3 at the back because it worked against Man City
And yet when he went to a back four Albrighton was preferred to him. Except against Everton when he was hauled off after an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00