The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Ayew would be OK as a squad player at the level we're likely to be struggling at.

Awkward **** to chuck on for the last 20 mins to get physical & try to make something happen against the usual dross that clogs up the arse end of the PL.
As long as he costs **** all I don't have an issue with it. We're in make do & mend territory as a club & we need to accept it.

Also, a quick glance on Foxestalk shows that Allen Nixon puts out a tweet about us every other day and it's almost always complete bollocks.

I too think he'd be a good squad player. Didn't Forest sign his brother when Cooper was there?

We’re linked with Ayew, whilst Southampton have just signed Brereton Diaz for £7m. Excellent signing for them.

We could have really done with him.

Ayew is actually far better than he gets credit.
Hes pretty good on the ball, hard to get the ball off, good in tight situations and very hard working on the defensive side.

Also a shoe in for the bet builders to get fouled once or twice and the same with shots.

Absolutely abysmal scoring record though and I'm not sure how much, if any, an upgrade he is on the Nacho Nacho man.

Hes pretty good on the ball, hard to get the ball off, good in tight situations and very hard working on the defensive side.

Also a shoe in for the bet builders to get fouled once or twice and the same with shots.

Absolutely abysmal scoring record though and I'm not sure how much, if any, an upgrade he is on the Nacho Nacho man.
Because Nacho is a lazy bastard who would just stand on the halfway watching us get pummelled.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45