The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

There is a difference between not wanting to be here and preferring to be somewhere else. Presumably, as we had apparently bid for him, we understood that he wouldn't be against the move, even if his first choice is to be at Roma, for example. Football fans can be very precious, at times.

There is a difference between not wanting to be here and preferring to be somewhere else. Presumably, as we had apparently bid for him, we understood that he wouldn't be against the move, even if his first choice is to be at Roma, for example. Football fans can be very precious, at times.
You’d have to question his sanity if he did prefer a move to Leicester to play for a team who will be battling relegation over staying in Italy, moving to Rome, and playing for Roma.

Harry Kane wasn’t very good for us on the wing either.

No one is saying start him. I just think from what I have seen of him it’d be worth seeing how he performs in that role. We have an enormous training facility and lots of players. We also have games against teams that don’t count for anything. It’s possible to test out different roles and positions for prospects we have at any time and in a multitude of ways.
Sorry I didn’t realise Harry Kane’s natural position was a winger.

Honestly

Football fans can be very precious, at times.
We can!? Great. Then I'd like to voice my annoyance at the camera angles at Viilla Park. That angle, hey? And don't get me started on the environmental shortcomings of the paint they use to paint the lines.

Leicester City and Southampton will be interested in Liverpool and Scotland forward Ben Doak, 18, if the club put him up for a loan move.

If we are trying to avoid spending penalties where are we getting money from for buying new players?
Or are these purchases coming out of next budget that we will exceed?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34