The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

He does also play as a right winger but I believe he's thought of as more of a 10.

So a few observations:

1. The only department of the pitch we have significantly invested in is central defence. We are now so top heavy in that department that Souttar, a 15M signing can’t even get on the bench in a preseason friendly

2. We’ve lost our best player from last year and there are no signs of a replacement

3. We still have 4 keepers on the books

4. While it was probably time for Nacho to move on we are now razor thin up front and relying on Cannon and Daka

5. We’ve replaced our manager with a bloke who got bombed out at Forest

6. Season starts in two weeks…

It is increasingly looking like a long, hard season. We aren’t moving quickly to address our squad. I’m not optimistic of our chances. The actions of the club, so far, suggest they think the same.

Grumble.

Overall I think the bare facts are probably :

1) Nobody we really want wants to come here
2) We can't afford the ones that do want to come
3) Decent strikers are like ****ing gold dust,same as always
4) No ****er wants the useless shite we need to sell in order to buy
5) Danny Ward is a ****.

Other than that it's all going quite well.

Anyway, we're still 11th in the Prem, ahead of Liverpool and the two Manchester clubs and we haven't lost a league game yet. I'd be happy for the season to end now.

Anyway, we're still 11th in the Prem, ahead of Liverpool and the two Manchester clubs and we haven't lost a league game yet. I'd be happy for the season to end now.
If league tables were permanently done on club names every season, I wonder how long it would be before we got relegated. 3 years? Ish?

The first team (assuming it is considered AFC Bournemouth) who would take the title off them would be Accrington, who currently sit in League two.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45