The manager search - what a way to run a football club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen it on a TV courtroom drama, when the copper says, "As a resultmof information received...." ?

yes, think I've seen the scenario before..isn't the source usually of dubious morale fibre and taking the dodgy copper's shilling? A peripheral wrong'un? :icon_bigg

I just want this sorted, so i can stop looking and refreshing pages. God i'm sad.

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat..

It's really distracting me from revision too. Would be quite happy if it was announced in the next half hour please Meelan, so I can get back to work ;)

You do realise that you could do your work then check back in 3 or 4 hours and it won't make any difference don't you?

yes, think I've seen the scenario before..isn't the source usually of dubious morale fibre and taking the dodgy copper's shilling? A peripheral wrong'un? :icon_bigg

Not necessarily - a copper would use it to avoid introducing hearsay evidence. I use it because I just don't want you to know that MM rang me this morning and brought me up-to-date.

Seriously, I am confident that my information is as nearly the real situation as you will get.

More waiting

Looks like Bocc is right drawing up a new shortlist by the sounds of it.

It's good news as far as I'm concerend

Means Gregory is out of the picture altogether, so it's onwards and upwards

Just make the call, Milan, just make the call........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00