The manager search - what a way to run a football club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So odd....especially as MM wants to be a fan's favourite, and as Grayson just recently got a team promoted from League One!!! Mental.

It's clear that Milan hasn't been keen on the idea all the way along. I suspect that he has discovered that I have quite a large vbet on Grayson and he is ignoring him just to spite me.

You are red squirrel... yes? The snow is late in Moscow this winter... no? Do you have... the goods? Codename Howard Wilkinson?

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! RETURN TO BASE! MAKE STATEMENT ABOUT TREMENDOUS SUPPORT! SIGN OBSCURE MIDDLE EASTERN INTERNATIONAL! DO NOT MAKE ANY GOOD DECISIONS! DO NOT MAKE ANY GOOD DECISIONS!
:icon_lol:

Is he here yet?

Who said it was a he ?

Do you know something ?

If so you must reveal it, or better still wrap it up in some mysterious obscure inferred nonsense and then add the 'winky' sign at the end

It's clear that Milan hasn't been keen on the idea all the way along. I suspect that he has discovered that I have quite a large vbet on Grayson and he is ignoring him just to spite me.

You seem well informed in all this Boc, are you sure Grayson or Blackpool haven't been approached?

Unless I've missed something in reading/swapping threads with different titles but parallel speculation why do you believe an offer has been made to the outspoken and over-dyed Gregory?

Who said it was a he ?

Do you know something ?

If so you must reveal it, or better still wrap it up in some mysterious obscure inferred nonsense and then add the 'winky' sign at the end

Mars will enter Jupitor and one of three he shes will become king on the birthday of Barry Manilow. All will bow down to the new mesia... born on the 11th day of the 5th month in the year 1954.

You seem well informed in all this Boc, are you sure Grayson or Blackpool haven't been approached?

Unless I've missed something in reading/swapping threads with different titles but parallel speculation why do you believe an offer has been made to the outspoken and over-dyed Gregory?

Have you seen it on a TV courtroom drama, when the copper says, "As a resultmof information received...." ?

Its Gregory and the delay is because Wella have to be informed first so they can step up production

Its Gregory and the delay is because Wella have to be informed first so they can step up production

That reminds me... I must step up production of my "get the **** out" banners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00