The manager search - what a way to run a football club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I'm sure everybody is aware that tomorrow is the day that Milan wanted to announce his chosen manager, yes?

What if Milan knows who he wants; has told that person that he has been successful; but then that person isn't now sure that he wants the job - that wouldn't be very good, would it?

another manager thread?

I'm sure everybody is aware that tomorrow is the day that Milan wanted to announce his chosen manager, yes?

What if Milan knows who he wants; has told that person that he has been successful; but then that person isn't now sure that he wants the job - that wouldn't be very good, would it?

Is this a hint, or just more speculation?

Is Gregory not interested? What a shame.

another manager thread?

No point in putting it at the bottom of one of the already over-long threads on individual candidates which many people will have stopped reading by now.

No point in putting it at the bottom of one of the already over-long threads on individual candidates which many people will have stopped reading by now.

Spot on, I've read very few of the posts on those threads...it's all very boring.

I can think of many times that's happened in the past. I myself have attended interviews only to turn the position down when offered it.

I see no reason why football should be any different.

if its to be announced tomorrow,does this mean the new man is not currenly working.

besides ince,icannot think of another manager been approached

If gregory was first choice.... how bad does that make the second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669