The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
65 days to go :icon_cry:

You have my sympathies. I've only got a a year or so left and most of those will be spent away from home.

(actually I miss them loads - despite everything :icon_cry: )

Last edited:
I was decorating some factory toilets a few years ago when this chap walked in.
I said " can you use the other other toilets mate?"
when he replied "you're alright mate I'm only going for a shit". He sat there for 20 minutes reading the Daily Star stinking the place out. I wedged the door shut after that.

Similar thing happened to a mate of mine when he was repairing a shower in some blokes bathroom, dirty fecker walks in drops his keks and takes a shit in front of my mate

That, in a circuitous manner, I pay for translation services for people in court or claiming benefits.

That, in a circuitous manner, I pay for translation services for people in court or claiming benefits.

You pay to belong to the society that you deserve. Membership is not optional, you're co-opted from birth.

You pay to belong to the society that you deserve. Membership is not optional, you're co-opted from birth.

If I needed anything translated when I lived overseas I had to pay for it or learn the language, I did both. That is one of the responsibilities of living within a society rather than the continual reliance upon the rights of its members.

If you are unable or unwilling to learn the language of the country you choose to live in then you are probably in the wrong place.

If you are unable or unwilling to learn the language of the country you choose to live in then you are probably in the wrong place.

There's no 'probably' about it, I'd say you're definitely in the wrong place

So, there we have it then: no resident of this country needs a translation service paid for out of the tax purse.

Booked tickets to take the kids to see Harry Hill's TV Burp being made during half-term.

Went to print tickets and "Children under 16 not admitted".

What the ****ing ****? ****s.

Booked tickets to take the kids to see Harry Hill's TV Burp being made during half-term.

What on earth could they have done to deserve to be taken to that?!

Were their school reports that bad?

What the ****ing ****? *****.
There's only one way to settle it................

Fecking Sainsburys selling chocolate advent calendars already. Feck right off, I'm still paying for my fecking holidays you fecking insensitive bastards.

Unfortunately Xmas starts in September for retail. Used to piss me right off at Jessops - planning Xmas displays in July :icon_roll

Central heating timers that have been set wrongly regarding AM and PM. Woke up sweating like a pig at 3:30 this morning :098:

Central heating timers that have been set wrongly regarding AM and PM. Woke up sweating like a pig at 3:30 this morning :098:

Surely it's not cold enough yet to have your central heating on at any time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Nottm F610
8Brighton69
9Fulham69