The new "Things that piss you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it's not cold enough yet to have your central heating on at any time of day.

I agree Boc. But my missus keeps complaining that I have my car air-con set to a higher temperature than I allow the central heating to come on at!

Our central heating will not go on until the last week of January and will go off again at the beginging of March, at a max of 18deg.

Woe betide anyone messing with the thermostat.

Our central heating will not go on until the last week of January and will go off again at the beginging of March, at a max of 18deg.

Woe betide anyone messing with the thermostat.

Similar here. January 6th-10th are the only days worth wearing a coat and I'll allow central heating on during that time, extended to the 20th now we have a baby. Bloody central heating. The wife turned it on the other day because she was chilly (i was at work at the time) and when she turned it off, she turned the water off too so couldn't have a bath. That'll teach her to mess.

He wears shorts in January.

Why should you think he was joking?!

It really hasn't been anything like cold enough yet to put the heating on down here. It's still 18C outside even at this time.

Even Mrs Boc agrees.

This bloody message board!!!! EVERYTIME I click onto a thread it ALWAYS goes to the very 1st post within that thread instead of going to the 1st unread automatically. It still doesnt do it whenever Ive clicked onto the 'View first unread thread' - ANNOYING doesnt cover it!!!! :bang::icon_sad::icon_evil

This bloody message board!!!! EVERYTIME I click onto a thread it ALWAYS goes to the very 1st post within that thread instead of going to the 1st unread automatically. It still doesnt do it whenever Ive clicked onto the 'View first unread thread' - ANNOYING doesnt cover it!!!! :bang::icon_sad::icon_evil

If it is a long thread and you have 100 per page, it may take a while to jump down to the last post.

Which browser are you using YV and which link where are you clicking on when you open the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00