The random football videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it could be argued that the taker only stopped his run because the goalkeeper had already moved off his line.

Is that what you think happened? No - and neither did the ref.

There's no point in stopping the run up anyway. If you score, despite the goalie's position, it's a goal; if you don't you get to retake it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohhhhhh Stephen Carr's a bluenose
He hates the Villa fans
He called the north stand wankers
He got a one match ban

Cheryl Cole is stunning
She wears a red g-string
and when she goes out nightclubbing
she hides from Marlon King.

Fantastic!

The referee has to take a huge part of the blame here - had he stopped the play when the players went down, as he should have, this situation would never had occured.

The referee has to take a huge part of the blame here - had he stopped the play when the players went down, as he should have, this situation would never had occured.

The ref should have stopped the play, but it was still the whites that were completely unsporting after the other team had put the ball out. I'd be livid if I was a blue.

The ref should have stopped the play, but it was still the whites that were completely unsporting after the other team had put the ball out. I'd be livid if I was a blue.
I can see why the whites did what they did, the blues clearly weren't interested in playing the ball out and even tried to score when both players were down - and only played it out when they had failed.

I think it should be up to the referee every time to stop the play. Sad as it may be, I don't think fair play has a place in modern football. Too much is at stake and there will always be someone trying to take advantage of the honest. Let's stick to the rules and everything will be less arbitrary.

Last edited:
2 of our ex-players get a mention and both of them keepers. [video=youtube_share;JaM6MLMFdac]http://youtu.be/JaM6MLMFdac?t=4m9s[/video]

Jimmy Nielsen though:icon_eek: Anyone ever see him play for City. I wonder If Kasper knows him.
I used to watch the MLS games when they used to show it in the early hours of the morning a few years back. The commentating was funny sometimes and confusing at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670