The RIP Thread

Well we’re flying to Belfast next month and driving across to near Derry to visit my Wife’s great gran and introduce her to her first great great grandchild. She’s 96 and makes her way across the village for a pint and a toastie most days. Sharp as a pin, mobile and way more independent than many people 20 years younger than her.
But does she wear shorts?

I’ve only met her once before and it was February so I can’t answer that with any certainty.
Is there a law against wearing shorts in Ireland in February? I know somebody who gets away with it in England.

Well we’re flying to Belfast next month and driving across to near Derry to visit my Wife’s great gran and introduce her to her first great great grandchild. She’s 96 and makes her way across the village for a pint and a toastie most days. Sharp as a pin, mobile and way more independent than many people 20 years younger than her.
Must be an Irish thing. My great aunt Nancy from Co Cork is 103. Lives alone after being widowed for 30 years. Goes to the local every Friday, walks there but gets a taxi home due to being pissed. According to last months family update she's been seeing some bloke from the pub for the last few months. He goes round twice a week. Stays the night. He's 91.

We can but hope.

Must be an Irish thing. My great aunt Nancy from Co Cork is 103. Lives alone after being widowed for 30 years. Goes to the local every Friday, walks there but gets a taxi home due to being pissed. According to last months family update she's been seeing some bloke from the pub for the last few months. He goes round twice a week. Stays the night. He's 91.

We can but hope.
Is she turning 104 in the next few weeks?

I want to know that there is someone out there born before the armistice who’s still getting laid.

We can but hope.
Fantastic effort, Nancy, get it

Maybe it's the cynic in me that, at reading such things, immediately tuts at the unreliability of Irish birth certificates.
You do have a point.
But Nancy is pretty much covered. Her old man was invalided out of the Irish Guards after having his leg ****ed by shrapnel from a landmine. That was in the spring of 1918. He married her mam in the summer & Nancy was born a year later.

Goodness gracious. RIP.

Being an incest nonce wiv da angles now x

Being an incest nonce wiv da angles now x

Every celeb talking him up as a character etc should have their hard drives checked...

"Absolute noncing bantz RIP etc etc" tweets the surviving member of your favourite geriatric band of yesteryear (BBC)

Leslie Phillips, aged 98

Ding dong!

I say....

I thought his ding had been donged already.
You may be confusing it with Chuck Berry, whose Ding was a-Linged about five years ago.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463