The Safe House returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that sort of attitude perhaps you should try out for a place on the next series of The Valleys. Those Cardiff girls would give you a good seeing to.

Those Cardiff girls are well used to him and his cheesy balls at this stage. Besides, he's not allowed within 30 metres of them, that's the terms of his ASBO.

**** me people are still moaning. I'm tempted to start drinking now just to get away from them all.

If they're not moaning, they're making twatty posts just for the sake of it. Totally ridiculous.

Bloody hell, it took me 5 hours to get here, my kepypad was all covered in white stuff and took me ages to....
anyway, them cheesy balls, are they from Asda?
Best cheesy balls going :)

I like Sky. There, I've said it. Although maybe this isn't the best place, it might start a debate and that's not allowed in here (just in case anyone tries to reply). Beer anyone?

If I wasnt pretending to work from home I'd be on the Jamesons right now.... this site is doing my head in these days.

I wish people would stop mentioning beer and wine until 1st February, I'm not a happy teetotaller.

Gok. He's from Lestoh.
Wan probably edges it physically, but Norton has good speed. It's too close to call for my money.
The spectators would probably be the winners.
Either of them getting smashed in the face would be worth the price of admission(weather permitting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69