The stability argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all depends what nugget of information you-re going on, but looking at things in the light of 3 consecutive defeats and solid relegation form...

True, but look at the 3 previous games, they were promotion form.
Nobody got relegated on 3 games, and nobody got promoted on 3 games either.

We have a message from the future.

According to one of the news links on the right, the Foxes, under manager les Whitton, are struggling to avoid relegation.......

........From Ryman's League div 1

Of course stability is a bad thing. Look at the teams walking away with the Premiership, change their managers every couple of days, don't they?

You failed to mention Chelsea, who not so long ago changed their manager ... and sit 3rd in the prem !

Promoting a back room member of your staff to manager after having one the same one for 3 years is a little different from 4 in one season!

I know, but the basis of his argument was, keeping the same manager means good fortune. In Chelseas case, it proves that changing the manager doesn't always have an adverse effect.

I know, but the basis of his argument was, keeping the same manager means good fortune. In Chelseas case, it proves that changing the manager doesn't always have an adverse effect.

Of course there are times when it is to the advantage of either/both a club and/or the manager for a change to occur: the problem at Leicester is that we have had nothing but change over the last couple of years.

He probably could have come here 18 months ago and done a fantastic job for us. But the circumstances in which left Plymouth have really effected him and our club. With this constant stream of abuse and ridicule Plymouth has put him under has really shown on him, he's completely changed his whole persona. They've unfairly portrayed him as a liar and a sub human piece of shit which obviously isn’t the case.

Holloway looks a lost man, shaken and unsure of himself. In recent weeks his famous cocky, little, big mouth gob personality is withering into a frail withdrawn, and somehow scared little man. I feel sorry him, he tries his best I’m sure but he’s never going to pull this lump of sh*t from the decaying toilet bowl.

Everything about Leicester City fc now is rotten, stale, vile and pathetic. Our support is probably the worst in England. I don't think anyone can save this club now, relegation is a certainty and League 3 is probably where this 'NEW' Leicester City deserves to be.

He probably could have come here 18 months ago and done a fantastic job for us. But the circumstances in which left Plymouth have really effected him and our club. With this constant stream of abuse and ridicule Plymouth has put him under has really shown on him, he's completely changed his whole persona. They've unfairly portrayed him as a liar and a sub human piece of shit which obviously isn’t the case.

Holloway looks a lost man, shaken and unsure of himself. In recent weeks his famous cocky, little, big mouth gob personality is withering into a frail withdrawn, and somehow scared little man. I feel sorry him, he tries his best I’m sure but he’s never going to pull this lump of sh*t from the decaying toilet bowl.

Everything about Leicester City fc now is rotten, stale, vile and pathetic. Our support is probably the worst in England. I don't think anyone can save this club now, relegation is a certainty and League 3 is probably where this 'NEW' Leicester City deserves to be.

We had better get those two old birds from How Clean is Your Arse to come and disinfect the whole place.:103:

We had better get those two old birds from How Clean is Your Arse to come and disinfect the whole place.:103:

If you had to (really, really had to with a gun against your head) - would you do Kim or Aggie ?

Think i'd go for the big fat trumper, myself

Can you explain how we have the worst support in England please?

The atmosphere is appalling.

I know how bad we’ve been over the years, but it’s like our fans are biggest collection of retards on the face of the planet. All of our songs are boring, never has there been any creative or decent songs come from the terraces at Leicester in 20 years. Just look at Plymouth last Saturday, they were fcuking brilliant.

When you visit the ground it feels empty and soulless. The whole club and fans is just a regurgitation of sh*t year after year, and when anyone with a brain gives some new input and can suggest what exactly needs to change, they get belittled and abused and told to **** cos that ain’t the boring drab and dull Leicester they’re used to.

Aye and look at Newcastle, you spin it anyway you like.

Birmingham had a similar situation to this last season albeit higher up the table, they stuck by their man and it came off or you could use Palace as an example. Swings and Roundabouts

If you had to (really, really had to with a gun against your head) - would you do Kim or Aggie ?

H'mm Toughie. I'd suggest a FFM threesome and play around the fringes. :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Well he is (supposedly) part of it, so there's some merit in his argument

I'm not denying that. I'm part of it. And that's my interpretation

Comments like that Hommer to me seems like you’re in denial (not in a gay way)

The old boiler could do a bit of scrubbing for me, as long as she has her Marigolds on.

No need for the gun

At least they should both be clean and smell of Vim or Flash. The gun would add that element danger - :110:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669