The Talking Balls Book Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently reading the web developer's guide to Amazon e-commerce service. It's a gripping read full of unexpected plot twists :icon_conf

Sounds good Webbo. :icon_lol:

The last book I read - the Yellow Pages, looking for a Pizza place. :icon_wink

Just finished Indelible by Karin Slaughter. Never heard of her before I saw this book sat on the shelf of a service station. Bought it for £3.99 and was pleasently surprised.

Is Faithless one of the Jeffrey Toliver & Sara Linton series?, Indelible is and I believe there is more

I will be reading more of hers in time

do you still have Indelible? i am just coming to the end of faithless and wondered if you fancied a swap. Mine's not in great condition but would gladly swap back after reading.

do you still have Indelible? i am just coming to the end of faithless and wondered if you fancied a swap. Mine's not in great condition but would gladly swap back after reading.
I was going to suggest the same, although I'm not sure where it is. Good idea and I'll let you know when and if I find it

Currently reading The Hot Kid by Elmore Leonard who is probably my favourite author currently.

The man is a legend. :038:

I was going to suggest the same, although I'm not sure where it is. Good idea and I'll let you know when and if I find it

My girlfriend got into Karin Slaughter the same way, shes read em all now, loves her! And Mark Billingham, similar style I believe.

I am currently reading Yes Man, by Danny Wallace. Very funny, true story about a guy who decides to say Yes to absolutely everything. It's amazing to read how many opportunities pass us by without us even realising. Would thoroughly recomend. It's the same dude who did "How To Start Your Own Country" if you caught it.

My girlfriend got into Karin Slaughter the same way, shes read em all now, loves her! And Mark Billingham, similar style I believe.

I am currently reading Yes Man, by Danny Wallace. Very funny, true story about a guy who decides to say Yes to absolutely everything. It's amazing to read how many opportunities pass us by without us even realising. Would thoroughly recomend. It's the same dude who did "How To Start Your Own Country" if you caught it.

Quality book, I found out about that book whilst reading The Metro newspaper you get free on the bus.
I reallly liked it and actually tried it myself for a couple of days on a lesser scale.

Ive mostly been reading Jeffery Deaver, James herbert and shaun Hutson for the last few months.

Some great Novels by each of these, especially if you are into Horro or crime fiction.

9780670887576L.gif
A star Called henry by Roddy Doyle is a fantastic book.

Well worth a read.

Last edited:
9780670887576L.gif
A star Called henry by Roddy Doyle is a fantastic book.

Well worth a read.
One of my favourites. :038:

Have you read 'Oh, play that thing', the sequel, yet?
Not as striking but worth the read too.

One of my favourites. :038:

Have you read 'Oh, play that thing', the sequel, yet?
Not as striking but worth the read too.

yep i read it almost straight after.

a very good book but not quite the page turner A star called Henry is.

yep i read it almost straight after.

a very good book but not quite the page turner A star called Henry is.

Don’t come back round here pretending you can read!;)

Bought the new Terry Brooks hardback and the Terry Pratchett paperback 'Thud!' on Tuesday.

read the Terry Brooks one by the time Ben got home Tuesday night and have just started Pratchett, i'm sure it will be just as good as the other Discworld novels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669