They're talking about us

Hermansen.

8 Championship games in.

Worth at least 10m

Will be better than Schmeichel and Banks.

This is why I ****ing love this place. It's often like speaking to a complete and total drunken bastard at the end of a Saturday night session.

Absolutely not seen that personally yet. The guy is good, easily worth £5m, but that world class save he made against Norwich was literally straight at him. If more had happened in that game, it doesn't even get mentioned.

By the same token, if Bristol score from his error on Saturday instead of hitting the bar, we'd be saying he's just okay.

Basically, it's way too early to tell.

Not at all sold on Hermansen yet, comparisons to Schmeichel at this stage are ludicrous. Some of the commentary on him has been bizarre.
Best goalkeeper ever.

Stats like this don't tell the whole story. The reason he saves so many might be because we're defending well so teams aren't creating good chances. He's fourth in the Championship for goals prevented.

Screenshot_2023-09-25-21-23-11-240_com.mobilefootie.wc2010-edit.jpg

Hermansen.

8 Championship games in.

Worth at least 10m

Will be better than Schmeichel and Banks.

This is why I ****ing love this place. It's often like speaking to a complete and total drunken bastard at the end of a Saturday night session.
I think he's been very good in his 8 matches here. Do you?

I think he's been very good in his 8 matches here. Do you?
I think he's been okay. He's made a couple of decent saves but he's also made a couple of howlers that we were very, very lucky to to concede from. I also think he has a propensity to hold onto the ball for far too long and wait until he's just about to be tackled before he passes it. This will backfire at some point.

He gets a 6 or 7 out of 10 so far. I like him and he definitely has potential but I'm not about to get carried away.

I think he's been okay. He's made a couple of decent saves but he's also made a couple of howlers that we were very, very lucky to to concede from. I also think he has a propensity to hold onto the ball for far too long and wait until he's just about to be tackled before he passes it. This will backfire at some point.

He gets a 6 or 7 out of 10 so far. I like him and he definitely has potential but I'm not about to get carried away.
He will always make mistakes as he is playing much closer to the edge than how we normally play.

I guess this is to draw a tackle in and potentially free an outfield player and create an overload.

I think his distribution is excellent and far superior to what I anticipated. We have to accept the odd mistake that will lead to a goal and appreciate what he is trying to do.

If we were to get on his back it could adversely affect his confidence and therefore make his distribution far worse.

He ain't yet Banks, Shilton, Schmeicel or even Kasey Keller, but he's certainly got potential

I look forward to seeing him holding the Championship trophy next year

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664