They're talking about us

No mention of Cardiff, Blackburn or Hull. Ours is a unique success story, most certainly not a negative like so many other clubs.
If he was trying to portray all that is wrong with Foreign ownership, he went about it the wrong way.
Or the fact that here are a fair few dodgy British owners too (Blackpool, for one of the more extreme examples).

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/s...is-my-love-of-football-says-ranieri-trv39w520

Excellent piece ends with:

I wonder if there has been a moment since that subdued night on May 2 when the enormity of what he and his team achieved has caught up with him. He smiles and his eyes finally begin to water. “I received a football management award in Italy,” he says. “They showed what we did on a big screen. The highlights of the season. And I cried. I cried. And I said: “Ooh f***ing hell. What we did … What we did!’ ”

“Ooh f***ing hell. What we did … What we did!’ ”...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/s...is-my-love-of-football-says-ranieri-trv39w520

Excellent piece ends with:

I wonder if there has been a moment since that subdued night on May 2 when the enormity of what he and his team achieved has caught up with him. He smiles and his eyes finally begin to water. “I received a football management award in Italy,” he says. “They showed what we did on a big screen. The highlights of the season. And I cried. I cried. And I said: “Ooh f***ing hell. What we did … What we did!’ ”
I can only see the first couple of paragraphs as I assume you have to log in?

Is it possible to post the whole article please?

“Ooh f***ing hell. What we did … What we did!’ ”...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................…
I'm going to hazard a guess they're a tad litigious about that kind of thing.

So here's a totally unrelated word document I made about Bob Dylan.

Maybe he should get a prize for having created new poetic expressions within the great Leicester City football tradition.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663