They're talking about us

He hasn't. Anywhere near.

He was absolutely no worse than any single other player and much better on the whole than many.

For some reason, he became one of the pantomime villains but he's a very good FB and will slot into many PL sides. My bet is on Arsenal to sign him.
100% concur.

He'd also be sublime in the Championship

Yeah, I'm old enough to remember them for a farthing, I think still 4 for a penny when farthings were withdrawn (1961?). I used to spend my collection box money on them when sent off to church Sunday School.

Beech Nut chewing gum from the slot machine outside the shop next door to the chapel - my road to eternal damnation..

Let me just say something a bit out-there: I feel sorry for Danny Ward. He must know what many fans think of him. I can't see how he can be the first-choice next season from a morale point of view, let alone a sporting point of view.

There are some players who the fans want to play well even when they're not, such an Iheanacho. Whereas I think we have decided we cannot have faith in Ward, before the first ball is kicked.

When you're carrying out a task in public, be it playing sport of playing a musical instrument, your mindset has a big effect. If you think it will go wrong, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think this is what's happened in the relationship between Danny Ward and Leicester City.

When you're carrying out a task in public, be it playing sport of playing a musical instrument, your mindset has a big effect. If you think it will go wrong, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think this is what's happened in the relationship between Danny Ward and Leicester City.
There's some truth in that - I for one wouldn't have the guts to stand up and sing/ play in front of an audience when my confidence had gone - or more pertinently - stand up and be a goalkeeper in front of Leicester’s pathetic-couldn’t-give-a shit-but-playing-out-from-the-back-like-the-manager-insisted defence last season - even if it meant a nice few grand in the bank.

True.

But there are also other factors that have an effect.

Such as being nowhere ****ing near good enough to be a PL goalkeeper & spending a decade stealing a living on various benches hoping you never get found out. Then having your worst nightmare come true & having to actually do the job you've been paid for.

Talentless, useless, worthless **** & the sooner he gets his ****ing overpaid arse out the door & off to his next bench the ****ing better for all concerned.

True.

Such as being nowhere ****ing near good enough to be a PL goalkeeper & spending a decade stealing a living on various benches hoping you never get found out. Then having your worst nightmare come true & having to actually do the job you've been paid for.

Talentless, useless, worthless **** & the sooner he gets his ****ing overpaid arse out the door & off to his next bench the ****ing better for all concerned.
Yep. No sympathy from me.

He claimed to be a good enough goalkeeper, finally got his opportunity, and failed it.

True.

So, you’re not sure then?

Ward will go down, for me, as one of our worst ever players. Astonishingly, terrifyingly, bad.

The second I saw him play premier league football it was clear we were in big, big trouble.

That Rodgers stuck with him will go down as one of his greatest crimes.

Ward will go down, for me, as one of our worst ever players. Astonishingly, terrifyingly, bad.

The second I saw him play premier league football it was clear we were in big, big trouble.

That Rodgers stuck with him will go down as one of his greatest crimes.
Agreed. I remember wanting to give him a few games as he’d been bench warming for so long, but ****ing hell, he was awful.

Same, I wasn't too concerned about him. Then the whistle blew.
Bit like Amartey to be fair. Criminal from BR to persist with them both while Cags sat on his ****ing arse.

I can honestly say I haven’t disliked a manager as much as him in nearly 50 years of supporting Leicester.

How, with the players at his disposal he managed to put us in a position of no chance is a ****ing miracle of stupidness.

We’ve had shit managers, inept ones, the whole lot but I dislike BR more than any other I can remember.

“I don’t want a valuable lime lesson, I want an ice cream.”
Call me citrical, but those lime lessons do an'arf leave one with a sour taste in t'gob.

Some interesting comments from Percy yesterday.

1. Norwich owed £4-5m from the Spurs transfer.
2. Deal done before end of June deliberately so we can bank proceeds in the 22/23 accounts.
3. Sell on for Maddison much smaller than what we had to pay St. Etienne as part of the Fofana deal.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563