Thierry Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, the 'HEN' part of the non-word 'HEND' being in the colours of the French flag changes the meaning entirely :icon_cool now I get it.

Actually... no, I don't.

...This doesn't deserve a reply, but i'm going to give one.....

I really hope that you are taking the piss for the sake of being awkward. If you can't understand why they've combined Henry with 'Hand of God' then you shouldn't even be reading the sun. Charlie and Lola would probably be more suitable.

...This doesn't deserve a reply, but i'm going to give one.....

I really hope that you are taking the piss for the sake of being awkward. If you can't understand why they've combined Henry with 'Hand of God' then you shouldn't even be reading the sun. Charlie and Lola would probably be more suitable.

I'm not trying to be awkward, Nate old buddy, I'm just pointing out that it's not worthy of the Beano. It's shit. That clear enough?

This thread seems to be going off-topic a bit.
Let us not forget he's a dirty, cheating, scumbag, lowlife ****.

And the linesman must be suffering from some form of dementia that causes blindness and paralysis.

I have nothing more to say on this subject, go back to discussing piss poor headlines that make absolutely no sense whatever.

You'd have come home after the first round anyway mate....

Henry just to confirm you are a cheating wanker who needs to look at what he did and be ashamed of himself. Scum.

Henry just to confirm you are a cheating wanker who needs to look at what he did and be ashamed of himself. Scum.

Why the uproar, anyone would have done the same thing in his position FFS, this doesn't make it right, but at least let's get it into perspective..i'm sure if it were an England player who did this we would all be going mad...not!

Why the uproar, anyone would have done the same thing in his position FFS, this doesn't make it right, but at least let's get it into perspective..i'm sure if it were an England player who did this we would all be going mad...not!

I wouldn't not have done it if I was in his positon, and if an England player did do it then I would be dissapointed in them and wouldn't mind if the game was replayed.

Well I for one would love to see England lift the cup with a goal like that, I cannot see why everyone is upset, unless you are a Mick of course.

The little Argentinian twat did it against us, but give him credit he only handled the ball once.

The next we get a penalty at Leicester and it is a wrong decision by a country mile who is going to run on and have a word with the ref?

Well I for one would love to see England lift the cup with a goal like that, I cannot see why everyone is upset, unless you are a Mick of course.

The little Argentinian twat did it against us, but give him credit he only handled the ball once.

The next we get a penalty at Leicester and it is a wrong decision by a country mile who is going to run on and have a word with the ref?

All of that is true but does it make football any more or less attractive as a game? :102: :icon_sad:

I remember the Irish and Scots having a field day when we got knocked out because the little fat argie druggie's hand of god.

Ireland are out of the World Cup, and Scotland couldn't get in the Johnstones Paint Trophy. What goes around comes around.

I remember the Irish and Scots having a field day when we got knocked out because the little fat argie druggie's hand of god.

Ireland are out of the World Cup, and Scotland couldn't get in the Johnstones Paint Trophy. What goes around comes around.

Aldershot v Scotland :icon_lol: complete mismatch.

All of that is true but does it make football any more or less attractive as a game? :102: :icon_sad:

Of course it doesn't, if City get promoted due to a deliberate handball by Fryatt who then buries the ball in the back of the net, I for one would not complain, but I would moan like **** if something similar went against us. Until they bring in video there is **** all we can do, we have to rely on a twat dressed in black on the pitch.

From what i've heard and read, the average Frenchman is highly embarrased and disgusted by what Henry did.

If that was a Leicester player, of course I wouldn't mind if the decision went for us. But I would be extremely proud to be a Leicester fan if the said player went to the referee and tried to correct the decision.

It reminds me of a penalty decision a few seasons ago, in a game between Arsenal and Liverpool (I think). Robbie Fowler went through on goal, and whilst going past David Seaman he tripped and the referee gave a penalty. No matter how much Fowler protested that it wasn't a foul, the referee didn't change his mind. Fowler took the kick, and passed it straight to Seaman. One of the finest acts of sportsmanship i've ever seen in professional football, along with Forest's goal in the cup a few years ago.

EDIT: Might be a little bit wrong about that penalty. From what I read, Jason McAteer followed up and scored the rebound.

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't, if City get promoted due to a deliberate handball by Fryatt who then buries the ball in the back of the net, I for one would not complain, but I would moan like **** if something similar went against us. Until they bring in video there is **** all we can do, we have to rely on a twat dressed in black on the pitch.

Very true.

There's always an upside and a downside when this happens. The downside is, Ireland are out of the Cup. The upside is Ireland are out of the Cup.

From what i've heard and read, the average Frenchman is highly embarrased and disgusted by what Henry did.

If that was a Leicester player, of course I wouldn't mind if the decision went for us. But I would be extremely proud to be a Leicester fan if the said player went to the referee and tried to correct the decision.

and if the action of that player cost us the goal that stopped us going up you would still be proud of him.................. bollocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669