Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything to do with a train being cancelled from Crewe to Derby NF?
Ours to Shrewsbury was right on time.:icon_bigg

Yes, however this was already after delays in the morning. Derby station was 3 platforms short on Saturday due to the redevelopment works, so I was 15 mins late into Derby which meant I missed my Crewe train, so I had to wait in that dire place for 1 hour.

What a load of pap

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/B...-play-offs/article-968802-detail/article.html

Never mind about hoping for the championship play-offs, the target should be automatic promotion.
If Mr Berner thinks we are satisfied with making up the numbers just because we are back in the championship, he should think again.
This clubs target is the prem, and whilst i accept the play-offs would represent a decent season, our players should still set themselves a difficult target rather than living in the comfort zone.

What a load of pap

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/news/B...-play-offs/article-968802-detail/article.html

Never mind about hoping for the championship play-offs, the target should be automatic promotion.
If Mr Berner thinks we are satisfied with making up the numbers just because we are back in the championship, he should think again.
This clubs target is the prem, and whilst i accept the play-offs would represent a decent season, our players should still set themselves a difficult target rather than living in the comfort zone.

If you think play offs next season will be a comfort zone then I suggest you also need to think again

If you think play offs next season will be a comfort zone then I suggest you also need to think again

I think you've mis-read my post.

I never said that reaching the play-offs was being in the comfort zone, i stated that the play-offs would represent a decent season.
That said it is different to a player suggesting that next seasons ambitions are ' the fans hope for the play-offs and so do we '

The players target should be to finish top of the lge, anything less is unacceptable. It does not mean they are total failures if they dont make it, but they should have the belief that they can win the division.

our sky+ box - picture is frezing more frequently for 9secs each time, and when it rains theres no signal, and its started to switch itself off :mad:

its knackered order another one

i can imagine it when i ring sky up (after holding for half an hour) theyll want to charge for an engineer to look at it and for a new box......how much would a new one cost or would it be a straight replacement??

fecking magpies who just took a baby starling out the garden. I'm going to buy an air pistol and exterminate those avian pikies
:icon_evil

fecking magpies who just took a baby starling out the garden. I'm going to buy an air pistol and exterminate those avian pikies
:icon_evil

Too right - the sooner they are relegated the better

Corsodyl, My mouth is in ****ing agony.

i can imagine it when i ring sky up (after holding for half an hour) theyll want to charge for an engineer to look at it and for a new box......how much would a new one cost or would it be a straight replacement??

They will, until you go through to the cancellation department, then they will agree to send out an engineer for free and fix the box or replace it for free if needed.

My mum had the same problem and they wanted to charge her when she phoned on Friday, when she went to the cancellations the above happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58