Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing UK banks and also Dutch banks, pile of wankers. :098:

****ing UK banks and also Dutch banks, pile of wankers. :098:

It turns out that it is a known problem and instead of giving a meaningful message the Dutch bank just puts up some generic message rather detailing what the error is and suggested ways of getting round the problem. :098:

As someone who has worked in IT for over 20 years, this kind of crap is unforgivable. :018: :098:

Intermittent electrical faults in the car - which never manifest themselves when you take it to the garage.

:038: Been there many times - my car was massively shuddering on the M69 so crawled to a garage but obviously it wouldn't happen when I was there. Quite hard to describe and makes you sound pretty stupid/wierd.

Ads for cleaning products. Especially Cilit Bang. "Look at how shitty my bog is! See how clean it is now!" I mean, who the **** lets their toilet get that dirty in the first place? Same with kitchens, I couldn't live in a house as dirty as the "before cleaning" state.

Ads for cleaning products. Especially Cilit Bang. "Look at how shitty my bog is! See how clean it is now!" I mean, who the **** lets their toilet get that dirty in the first place? Same with kitchens, I couldn't live in a house as dirty as the "before cleaning" state.

Good girl

Now when you've finished your cleaning, would it too much to ask for a nice cup of tea, there's a love

:icon_lol: ive said exactly the same thimg - scruffy dirty feckers:icon_conf

Good girl

Now when you've finished your cleaning, would it too much to ask for a nice cup of tea, there's a love

Your wording is beautiful, no woman could refuse your polite and touching request Homer.

Last edited:
I was arguing yesterday with my soon to be Ex-Boss about the hypocrisy of Bookmakers who bang on about responsible gambling,social compliance not letting people gamble more money than they have etc etc then they put chip and pin machines in the shops and fill the shops with highly addictive FOBT machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58