Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new shoes. I paid £70 for a proper pair thinking they would last me for a very long time. The sole has now a bit fell off and needs gluing back. A feckin' disgrace.

Very pissed off....

Anyways, what's the best action peeps. Shall I take them back and exchange or repair them?!?

My new shoes. I paid £70 for a proper pair thinking they would last me for a very long time. The sole has now a bit fell off and needs gluing back. A feckin' disgrace.

Very pissed off....

Anyways, what's the best action peeps. Shall I take them back and exchange or repair them?!?
when did you buy them-if it was only last week take em back!

Very pissed off....

How new is new?

Have you being playing football in them?

Saturday

First time I have worn them this morning - so 3-4 hours wear. If I remember correctly, I am okay as along as I exchange them. They are okay if it's a fault with the shoe aswell, not human error in choosing size etc.

If they are faulty you are entitled to a full refund.

Saturday

First time I have worn them this morning - so 3-4 hours wear. If I remember correctly, I am okay as along as I exchange them. They are okay if it's a fault with the shoe aswell, not human error in choosing size etc.

If the sole is falling off this quickly, you should get a full refund and take your custom elsewhere. £70 is too much to be paying for crap.

People who come on here, saying that too many things are pissing them off and who then fail to list them.

I would but I need these for tomorrow/this afternoon. My other 'uns have got holes in.

All my shoes have holes in them. Wouldn't stop me wearing them for the extra day or two that's needed to get to a decent shop that is not going to sell me crap.

Believe me, you wouldn't want to know the details. I just needed to get it off my chest :icon_wink

Believe me, we do want to know the details!

Some of us:
  • want to laugh at your misfortunes
  • want to know there is somebody worse off than us
  • want to offer useful hints about how to avoid such problems in the future
  • want to be a sympathetic ear
  • are just plain nosey!

Believe me, we do want to know the details!

Some of us:
  • want to laugh at your misfortunes
  • want to know there is somebody worse off than us
  • want to offer useful hints about how to avoid such problems in the future
  • want to be a sympathetic ear
  • are just plain nosey!

Tough! :tongue:

All my shoes have holes in them. Wouldn't stop me wearing them for the extra day or two that's needed to get to a decent shop that is not going to sell me crap.

Aye but I now and again have to walk on building sites. I don't have to this afternoon luckily enough. I went shopping on Saturday and couldn't find any others.

The shoes are now at the cobblers getting fixed. They are paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69