Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are now at the cobblers getting fixed. They are paying.

You accepted a repair on a £70 pair of shoes??!!??

Words fail me!

People who don't insist on good customer service and who let shoe shops get away with murder!

You accepted a repair on a £70 pair of shoes??!!??

Words fail me!

Yes because I shopped all Saturday to find another pair I liked and I couldn't. It's simply a fault by the shoemakers when looking at them closely, they hadn't placed add glue on the area of the sole.

We'll wait and see. I was stuck in hard place really because I need the shoes for tomorrow and haven't got the time to find some others.

Oh well, I can always buy a new pair. :icon_wink

Aye but I now and again have to walk on building sites. I don't have to this afternoon luckily enough. I went shopping on Saturday and couldn't find any others.

The shoes are now at the cobblers getting fixed. They are paying.

Youve accepted a repair on an item 48 hours old? :confused:

Yes because they had no replacements and I need them. The cobblers are simply repairing the probelm which the shoemakers should of done in first place. Nothing to suggest they will fall apart.

Cobblers.....

Quite...feel like an idiot after a public bashing like this. :icon_roll

What's happened to Sportsman's FC?

We have made a wimbledon style move for more money from the pub down the road.;)

Disgraceful! That's near to your ground ain't it as well?

We will be playing on the same pitch just changed the pub that are supporting us. They have got us a new kit and given us more money in exchange for some stuff from us as a group of piss heads. The Sportsmans is also undergoing a change of hands so it came at the wrong time for us with the start of the season looming etc.

Mosquitoes.

I'm the only ****er in our family who's allergic to them but the only ****er who seems to get bitten.

Mosquitoes.

I'm the only ****er in our family who's allergic to them but the only ****er who seems to get bitten.

i got bitten 5 times in 1 'sitting' the other week and they were friggin huge and bloody itchy :frown:

Mosquitoes.

Apparently taking garlic capsules keeps mosquitos away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69