Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
this board is brilliant, everyone is really nice to each other and never sarcastic or nasty and they dont belittle anyone:)

this board is brilliant, everyone is really nice to each other and never sarcastic or nasty and they dont belittle anyone:)

It is the loving, caring, sharing fuzzy feeling that I get from my fellow posters that keeps drawing me back time after time. ;)

a total aside:

I've always thought your name was Stevewalshwasgood. I've just noticed it's not :icon_redf - am I stupid or have you changed it?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038: :038:

Quality Siouxsie, quality.

a total aside:

I've always thought your name was Stevewalshwasgood. I've just noticed it's not :icon_redf - am I stupid or have you changed it?

You're not and he hasn't. ;)

Its the first thing I could think of when I saw all these city related names, but it would have been a good choice!

Derby County doing well
Forest fans talking up the past
Shite summers in the UK (weather-wise)
Paying so much for so little in this country
The stabbings around my family in south London
Arsehole E-takers who annoy me when I DJ
Not being able to writ songs for over a week now (some would say longer...)
Not knowin where it is I am heading really, rudderless
Not being able to sleep

lee h, next time you open a carton, stab a hole in the top at the opposite end, it allows easy pouring.

lee h, next time you open a carton, stab a hole in the top at the opposite end, it allows easy pouring.

I would love to know what that is about.

Cartons of what? Why are you stabbing holes in things? What are you pouring? What's LeeH got to do with anything?

I would love to know what that is about.

Cartons of what? Why are you stabbing holes in things? What are you pouring? What's LeeH got to do with anything?

I think it's one of my earlier contributions to this particular thread.

I like it. Stabbing, eh? :038: Can I pretend the carton is a person?

I think it's one of my earlier contributions to this particular thread.

I like it. Stabbing, eh? :038: Can I pretend the carton is a person?

Get a tae-bo dvd Lee...you can pretend you are punching and kicking absolute crap out of someone - very fulfilling!!! :icon_bigg

just pretend the carton is dennis wise, then you candrink his blood while watching his team, forever doomed to play in div2 (EVIL) HAAAAA HAHA HA HA HAAAAA ha HAAAAA!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69