Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of anybody who has ever collected a whole one?:102:

My nan bought me a dinosaur one when I was a kid, built a glow in the dark skeleton of a T-Rex. Was excellent as a kid! The magazine was only £1 a week then and was done in a year. Which, whilst £52 is a lot for a skeleton you also get a magazine. I bet some on here spend a lot more than that a year on Nuts/Zoo/FHM/Hello/Bella etc

Yup. Feel like shite.
You should try to cheer yourself up by spreading rumours like our problems on the wing are going to be solved by taking a certain Mr Beckham on loan whilst the MLS has it's break. Or that Henry is wanting regular first team football, and sees a relegation battle in the Championship as the kind of challenge he wants to take on.

I bet some on here spend a lot more than that a year on Nuts/Zoo/FHM/Hello/Bella etc
hf spends that a week on his 'Gay Times' and 'Gimps in Leather' magazines

Last edited:
You should try to cheer yourself up by spreading rumours like our problems on the wing are going to be solved by taking a certain Mr Beckham on loan whilst the MLS has it's break. Or that Henry is wanting regular first team football, and sees a relegation battle in the Championship as the kind of challenge he wants to take on.
One of those rumours is something I have heard too...I can't tell you which one or my close contact within the club may well lose his lucrative car park job.

Have you ever tried doing an end of year report before the end of the year??

It wasn't my rubbish joke! I was just trying to explain what I think Jeff was getting at!

Depends what you mean by "end of year report".

An end of year report could be a report that you do at the end of the year. Which means you're late. Or very early.

Or neither :) As you cant report on a year until it's complete. Due 10th Jan :icon_wink

Not in DF's world it wasn't. We should all learn the workings of his job so we don't misunderstand him in future.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

It really didnt need analysing. It's pissing me off doing it. Whether you or City Fan think it's late/early etc etc really doesnt matter to me :icon_wink

My nan bought me a dinosaur one when I was a kid, built a glow in the dark skeleton of a T-Rex. Was excellent as a kid! The magazine was only £1 a week then and was done in a year. Which, whilst £52 is a lot for a skeleton you also get a magazine. I bet some on here spend a lot more than that a year on Nuts/Zoo/FHM/Hello/Bella etc

I did the exact same one! Loved it!

My brother missed a couple of weeks so he only had half a t-rex :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611