Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scene is set, no kids, football training cancelled due to weather, leisurely morning just me and the mrs, both in the mood for lllllleeeeeuuuuuuvvvveeee.

She comes back from the bathroom and mutters those three words a bloke doesn't want to hear.....

"Just Come On"...........

aarrrrrrgggghhhhh....

Oh well, got a blow job;)

Since the takeover they've tended to do that to me most days.
Clueless, inept ****tards in my experience, and that's just the directors.
One of the muppets employed to answer the phones was on the end of my vitriol yesterday. If I don't have my PAC code by the end of this week, I shall probably end up doing something that I will regret. But then again, maybe not.

One of the muppets employed to answer the phones was on the end of my vitriol yesterday. If I don't have my PAC code by the end of this week, I shall probably end up doing something that I will regret. But then again, maybe not.

Do you mean a MAC code? To migrate your broadband to another provider.

No, PAC code to port my phone number when I eventually bin off these muppets. Only CPW don't like to give them out "because we don't like losing customers". Muppet.

I shall say it again; muppet. :bang:

Aah right. I don't know too much about it, but I can't imagine that it'll be a straightforward process because of the way CPW unbundle everything at the exchange.

Aah right. I don't know too much about it, but I can't imagine that it'll be a straightforward process because of the way CPW unbundle everything at the exchange.

Shes talking mobile phone

Sorry Macky, should have been more clearer; I forget that you're not local!

CPW are not making things straightforward because basically they are losing my business. They could have sent me my PAC code without me having to write to them. They could have bleeding well texted it to me, like T-Mobile did. But no, I have to phone them up, hold for 10 minutes whilst they find out if I can have the phone that I want, put me back on hold because they have offered the wrong phone (it pays to double check), then tell me a load of bullshit about Vodafone, and then tell me that if I want the PAC code, I have to write to them, and wait for them to be arsed to respond. If it's anything like their Chequeback system, the phone that I want will be obsolete by the time I hear from them.

CPW are not making things straightforward because basically they are losing my business. They could have sent me my PAC code without me having to write to them. They could have bleeding well texted it to me, like T-Mobile did. But no, I have to phone them up, hold for 10 minutes whilst they find out if I can have the phone that I want, put me back on hold because they have offered the wrong phone (it pays to double check), then tell me a load of bullshit about Vodafone, and then tell me that if I want the PAC code, I have to write to them, and wait for them to be arsed to respond. If it's anything like their Chequeback system, the phone that I want will be obsolete by the time I hear from them.

Email Charles Dunstone. It worked when I had a problem with CPW last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69