Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone has already mentioned the baby on board stickers in cars, well i saw one this morning that said, "Disabled Blue badge holder on board." WTF has that got to do with anything?

Might explain why they had the inabaility to drive above 35mph even in a 60 zone though.

I think someone has already mentioned the baby on board stickers in cars, well i saw one this morning that said, "Disabled Blue badge holder on board." WTF has that got to do with anything?

Might explain why they had the inabaility to drive above 35mph even in a 60 zone though.

What the **** are those things about?

I'm gonna have one made up that says "I'm a fully grown adult but please don't crash into me just because there's no babies on board, cheers then"

What the **** are those things about?

I'm gonna have one made up that says "I'm a fully grown adult but please don't crash into me just because there's no babies on board, cheers then"

Pushing it a bit isn't it Macky?:102:

Are you Sir Robert Armstrong? :102:

Unfortunately, I have been prevented from answering that question due to a threat of legal action.

You may try appealing to the Law Lords, but I doubt you'll be successful.

Opticians who try and chat up my missus when she takes the kids for their eye tests.:098:

My missus for not shutting up about it.:mad:

Opticians who try and chat up my missus when she takes the kids for their eye tests.:098:

My missus for not shutting up about it.:mad:

........oh go on then, I'll do the really shit joke....

She should've gone to Specsavers then.....

...I'll just get me coat

You laugh but my missuses mum does actually do that if she goes Tesco with the lady. In her slight defence she doesn't do it unless there are a lot of free parent spaces left, but it is a bit annoying.
I was serious too

You laugh but my missuses mum does actually do that if she goes Tesco with the lady. In her slight defence she doesn't do it unless there are a lot of free parent spaces left, but it is a bit annoying.

Don't worry, I will report her next time I'm in. :icon_wink

Windows Vista. Not quite as steep a learning curve as Linux but bloody frustrating when a lot of your favoured programs won't work anymore :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69