Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meetings that last longer than an hour.

I walked out of a meeting that had gone on for more than 4 hours, and I had written down 4 action points during that time. I could have spent the time doing something more useful and constructive (cue the suggestions....).

I could have spent the time undressing mk in my imagination (actually I did, it was the only thing that got me through the meeting, he's a fine stallion of a man)
woah! Easy tiger...

To be fair Lee in meetings you would normally write things down to do and then proceed to do feck all about them .:icon_bigg

I bet your other half went ballistic when 17 pallets of beans turned up on your doorstep and he'd ran completely out of toilet roll :icon_wink
By the way they still havent replaced you :icon_wink

Last edited:
I bet your other half went ballistic when 17 pallets of beans turned up on your doorstep and he'd ran completely out of toilet roll :icon_wink
By the way they still havent replaced you :icon_wink
He should have told me what he planned on using first. :081:

I'm irreplacable, by the way. To be honest, I thought Little Hitler would have claimed it by now, in his attempt to take the place over. :102:

Wankers who wear bluetooth head sets

Totally agree, just how ****ing lazy does a person need to be that they can't be arsed to hold a ****ing phone with one hand.
****wit devices is all they are.

I recently threw a packet of biscuits at somebody in Tescos because I thought he was a mental walking around talking to himself, but it turned out he was talking to somebody on a blutooth headset.

Things that can't tell the difference between people and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69