Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't understand why anyone would want a dog full stop

Well blind people need them to get around of course....

.....and Derby supporters need them to round up their sheep.

But otherwise I agree, I can't think of any reason to own one of the smelly mutts.

Can't understand why anyone would want a dog full stop
I hate dogs, and I cannot see how anybody would want to keep one. I also cannot see the point in spending more on vets bills than it is to get a new dog......:102:

Especially when at the same cost you can buy an unit that clips to the sun visor of your car.

You got experience of calling someone who is using one of those? I have. You can hear your own voice coming back at you like an echo because the speaker is so close to the mic.

Not sure if all brands are like this but my boss has one and I refuse to call him on his mobile if he is using it now.

You got experience of calling someone who is using one of those? I have. You can hear your own voice coming back at you like an echo because the speaker is so close to the mic.

Not sure if all brands are like this but my boss has one and I refuse to call him on his mobile if he is using it now.

I have just bought one, which has been delivered today that gets excellent reviews.

People who lock or close perfectly good threads :098:

The fact that they serve no purpose but to, er, increase post counts is surely superfluous :icon_wink

People who lock or close perfectly good threads :098:

The fact that they serve no purpose but to, er, increase post counts is surely superfluous :icon_wink

Not me guvn'r. :icon_wink

But as I said the last time the same mod closed them, I think they serve a purpose by keeping retards out of proper threads, so I have reopened them again.

Well that obviously doesn't work as I'm still posting in other threads too :icon_bigg

They are not perfectly good threads, they are crap threads.

But as I said the last time the same mod closed them, I think they serve a purpose by keeping retards out of proper threads, so I have reopened them again.

Maybe I should move them to sub forum for crap threads.

:023: Jeff for King! :038:

Maybe I should move them to sub forum for crap threads.

While you are on the subject, and I am not calling it a crap thread because the time and effort spent on it is brilliant, but can you please set up a seperate forum for the Prediction League?

While you are on the subject, and I am not calling it a crap thread because the time and effort spent on it is brilliant, but can you please set up a seperate forum for the Prediction League?
And don't let it clog up the "new posts" page!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69