Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rogue brick off the chimney which has just smashed by car windscreen! That's me tied up for tomorrow! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Fecking Earthquakes, Fecking Rain, Fecking Wind GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank feck it was payday yesterday.

Opening up a new page on the LCFC 2008 calendar and seeing Kishishev and DeVries.

The rogue brick off the chimney which has just smashed by car windscreen! That's me tied up for tomorrow! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Fecking Earthquakes, Fecking Rain, Fecking Wind GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made my day that has.

:081::081::081::081::081::081::081::icon_razz
and I bet you aint got any insurance:081:

new bus stations that have constant irritating music playing.....i know the electronic hammond organ versions of cliff richard songs etc are there to deter charvas, but for fook sake it drives everyone else nuts. especially when buses then turn up an hour late

The wankers at the shop near my house who are supposed to close at 4 on a Sunday. I get to the shop at 3:50 and they don't let me in. Wankers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69