Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really going to stop the binge drinkers that is. They'll never be able to afford an extra fourpence. Well done Darling you muppet.

you cannot tax drink so as to deter binge drinking, because there are people who like these alcopops and don't abuse it, why penalise them.
What they should do is massive punishments for people caught being drunk and disorderly. If they have to cause trouble when drunk hit them hard. Set up camps and give them hard labour plus huge fines that will take them years to pay off, suspend any benefits, just hit the ****ers hard so they never want to drink again

you cannot tax drink so as to deter binge drinking, because there are people who like these alcopops and don't abuse it, why penalise them.

I wasn't thinking right. I agree with you, why should the decent majority suffer because of the feckless few.

I've been a fan of this idea for ages. If they can't afford to pay for it, then they can earn it instead. There's bound to be something that they can do that wouldn't compromise security and the safety of the public.

It would probably end up costing more than the value of the work done. In the end I suspect that unless the work is done inside a prison or some other secure facility it will always be less in value than the cost of keeping the public safe or generally supervising the prisoners. :102:

4p on the pint. ****:mad:

What??? A whole fourpence?
So if you drink ten pints on a night out it'll cost you an extra 40p???
That's just ****in scandalous, sure it's hardly worth going out, who could afford that?.

It would probably end up costing more than the value of the work done. In the end I suspect that unless the work is done inside a prison or some other secure facility it will always be less in value than the cost of keeping the public safe or generally supervising the prisoners. :102:
I don't know, but they still have chain gangs working in the US. I wonder how much it costs them to send prisoners out into the middle of the highway to clear litter. There weren't that many guards with the gang we passed when we were on holiday last year. :102:

I've been a fan of this idea for ages. If they can't afford to pay for it, then they can earn it instead. There's bound to be something that they can do that wouldn't compromise security and the safety of the public.

And if they are found to be innocent and have been imprisoned wrongly do you give them their money back ?

And if they are found to be innocent and have been imprisoned wrongly do you give them their money back ?
Are you suggesting that the taxpayer should fund prisoners on the off-chance that the criminal justice system got it wrong? Aren't people already compensated if their convictions are overturned, and they have been in prison? Why would that change?

That just as I want to go out, the heavens open and deliver a hail storm :mad:

It's not the first time this has happened to me recently, either :icon_roll

Are you suggesting that the taxpayer should fund prisoners on the off-chance that the criminal justice system got it wrong? Aren't people already compensated if their convictions are overturned, and they have been in prison? Why would that change?

Tbh,I really don't care:102: Far more important things to be concerned about

The fact that neither of my sons are able to attend the next two home matches and their season tickets have miraculously disappeared.

That fat lazy slag in the Family Stand "working" behind the kiosk, it was barely huuuman and barely alive FFS. That pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69