Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fecking Bin Men who believe that the Highway Code does not apply to them, who put hazards on and crawl along the road before swinging out and shooting across the road, park across my drive when I am pulling out, stop in the middle of the road and generall feck me off. :013::013::013:

I really gave them what for. I was going to say I gave them a tongue lashing but thought better of it. :icon_bigg

Milton Keynes

****ing plastic faceless dump. Everytime I go there I need a new set of brake discs and a new set of tyres on the left hand side.

Why anybody would want to live there is beyond me. Seems to be full of camp overweight middle aged raving homosexuals masquerading as plastic married heterosexuals.

Weirdos

People who suddenly start singing songs about hating Nottingham when we are playing anybody BUT Nottingham. What the feck has it got to do with trying to rally against Preston?

Fecking penis envy. Notts acheivement were a longggggg time ago, get fecking over it and concentrate on the matters of the present.

losing my broadband connection for at least a week when I move at the weekend...and having to change my phone number AGAIN because its a different phone exchange :icon_sad:

Milton Keynes

****ing plastic faceless dump. Everytime I go there I need a new set of brake discs and a new set of tyres on the left hand side.

Why anybody would want to live there is beyond me. Seems to be full of camp overweight middle aged raving homosexuals masquerading as plastic married heterosexuals.

Weirdos

You forgot the plastic cows !
You still dizzy ?

Leave it at home and just take notes out with you. If you happen to get some while you're out, just put it in the charity box which now seems to be on every shop-counter.

Sorted!

4p on the pint. ****:mad:

tax the drinkers and drivers as usual. The tax on drink does not bother me too much, but on the pertol it affects everyone. I have not looked at the budget in depth yet, but I am preparing myself for a lot of shocks.

Why can he not use his imagination and tax something new, such as horses, dogs and cats. Tax the owners, make the ****s buy a license every year.
Bring in tax or licenses on mobile phones, now there is a money spinner
Make prisoners pay for their food and keep,.....

I am in a bad mood so I could go on for ****ing hours..........

I'd have thought he'd want gas guzzling cars as the more fuel they use the more tax he gets. It's £1.14 for a litre of diesel already and a large amount of that is tax :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69