Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers under 25, and drivers with less than 5 years experience. Shouldn't be nowhere near a road. Wankers the lot of them

Not all women drivers are crap.

Although I got stuck behind one last night who wouldn't pull out onto a roundabout until all the approach roads leading onto it were clear. She even had the audacity to get narky with me after the third time I had to beep at her to move!

However, some of us can drive assertively and with confidence. Thank you.

Impatient people who beep at other drivers at roundabouts when they fail to move off when the smallest of gaps in the flow of traffic appears. These drivers are suffering from a lack of confidence and beeping at them ain't going to help anybody.
;-)

Impatient people who beep at other drivers at roundabouts when they fail to move off when the smallest of gaps in the flow of traffic appears. These drivers are suffering from a lack of confidence and beeping at them ain't going to help anybody.
;-)

get the bastards off the road then. Its a fast world we live in nowadays. We have places to and things to do in little time.

get the bastards off the road then. Its a fast world we live in nowadays. We have places to and things to do in little time.

What is this life if full of care

We have no time to stand and stare?

No time to stand beneath the boughs

And stare as long as sheep, or cows.

No time to see, when woods we pass,

Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,

Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,

And watch her feet, how they can dance.

No time to wait till her mouth can

Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this, if full of care,

We have no time to stand and stare.

I have removed the fuse from my horn circuit. It means I can no longer remonstrate with the large swathes of retarded ****nuts driving on the roads these days thereby preventing me from getting angry about it.

It has worked wonders for my blood pressure.

I have removed the fuse from my horn circuit. It means I can no longer remonstrate with the large swathes of retarded ****nuts driving on the roads these days thereby preventing me from getting angry about it.

Is your blood pressure not affected by the worry of getting a ticket for 'ineffective horn'?

Parents who neglect their children.

This lad in our kid's class is staying over at our place again - it's almost becoming a full-time thing. We feed him, we help him with his homework and we entertain him.

Meanwhile his ageing whore of a mother is off getting bladdered and filled with sperm all weekend.

I'm jealous is all.

All horns ought by law to have to make certain sounds like "I'm free" (from John Inman) or "Chase me" (Duncan Norvelle). That'd stop the Neanderthals from using them so much.

All horns ought by law to have to make certain sounds like "I'm free" (from John Inman) or "Chase me" (Duncan Norvelle). That'd stop the Neanderthals from using them so much.

Quite brilliant. :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

Not all women drivers are crap.

Although I got stuck behind one last night who wouldn't pull out onto a roundabout until all the approach roads leading onto it were clear. She even had the audacity to get narky with me after the third time I had to beep at her to move!

However, some of us can drive assertively and with confidence. Thank you.

I do find that you get 2 types of women drivers: one type is those who are so careful its unbelievable, they will go so slow, take ages to pull out of a junction and will only pull onto a roundabout when its totally clear. The other type are just nutters who whizz through villages, pull out when there's not enough space, drive so far up your arse its unbelievable and are just a danger to themselves and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69