Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
All horns ought by law to have to make certain sounds like "I'm free" (from John Inman) or "Chase me" (Duncan Norvelle). That'd stop the Neanderthals from using them so much.

Similarly, all air-bags and safety belts should be banned. Instead all steering columns should contain long sharp spears which would aim themsleves through the driver's heart at the slightest collision. Passengers would be seen off by the poisonous gas emitted from the canisters once used to inflate the now-redundant air-bags.

That should see a change to driving habits!

My wife used to be bloody brilliant at driving - then she had two children and her brain shrank to the size of a pea. Now, she is nothing short of f*cking frightening, I can't be driven by her unless I am off my tits.

My wife used to be bloody brilliant at driving - then she had two children and her brain shrank to the size of a pea. Now, she is nothing short of f*cking frightening, I can't be driven by her unless I am off my tits.

that really surprises me that does.

Collecting your washing in from the line only to find that a bird's shit on some of it.

Similar one:

Spending about 4 hours cleaning and waxing your car, to then find a huge amount of bird shit on the driver's door about half an hour later...... :098:

Similar one:

Spending about 4 hours cleaning and waxing your car, to then find a huge amount of bird shit on the driver's door about half an hour later...... :098:

4 ****ing hours! you must be dippy. 4 ****ing hours polishing a car???

4 ****ing hours! you must be dippy. 4 ****ing hours polishing a car???

Washing it, waxing it, cleaning tyres, vacuuming inside - yep usually takes me about 4 hours to do it properly. Only do it every 6 months though.

4 hours!
place near us does all that for an ayrton, plus there's a pub next door so you can have a beer or two while they do it.

Washing it, waxing it, cleaning tyres, vacuuming inside - yep usually takes me about 4 hours to do it properly. Only do it every 6 months though.

****ing stroll on....... 4 bastard hours!

Get auto sheen out, they will do a better job anyway.

I was just sat at the table and wrapped my three year old Daughter's blanket around my head. She said "That's a pretty Sari Daddy" :icon_eek:

I haven't even taught her about Doc Martins, Bomber jackets and bleached jeans yet FFS!!!! :icon_lol:

Nationwide cash machines.

why does it take the damn things three hours to process each button i press?

The rest of the world has figured out how to give people their cash in an efficient manner, why can't Nationwide?!

Yes, i lead a difficult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610