Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wholesale, female-driven pandemonium that accompanies a child banging their head and a kids party.

Not once in a childhood strewn with minor and major knocks did I ever have an urgent need to have a f*cking teatowel with three lumps of ice pressed to the side of my head. The miracle restorative powers of the grubby teatowel obviously works as every single child appears to regain the powers of movement and speech almost immediately.

I blame the non-stop visual diahorrea of medical-based shows on prime-time TV.

Did said child receive a "I remained positive" sticker?
The kid wanted to carry on having a fun time with the other girls - it was the three mothers screaming at me to get ice on her head as if I needed to administer urgent life-saving treatment.

If there's no blood, visible bone or tears there's no ****ing problem.

The wholesale, female-driven pandemonium that accompanies a child banging their head and a kids party.

Not once in a childhood strewn with minor and major knocks did I ever have an urgent need to have a f*cking teatowel with three lumps of ice pressed to the side of my head. The miracle restorative powers of the grubby teatowel obviously works as every single child appears to regain the powers of movement and speech almost immediately.

I blame the non-stop visual diahorrea of medical-based shows on prime-time TV.

I remember the magical powers of the gubby tea towel, having fallen about 12 feet from a tree and landed on the back of my head (aged 8) I ran the 300m home to have the streaming blood from the 2.5" gash in my head treated with said tea towel, my friends mum suggested casualty as an option but that was too much bother for my mum.

Happy days.

I never got any damn ice-cubes when David Connor smashed a milk bottle over my head. I'm not sure of the name or the rules of that game but he appeared to be very good at it and it saddens me that children now have all their entertainment laid on for them.

I never got any damn ice-cubes when David Connor smashed a milk bottle over my head. I'm not sure of the name or the rules of that game but he appeared to be very good at it and it saddens me that children now have all their entertainment laid on for them.

You needed crusha with the milk not ice cubes. Any kids game not involving physical danger was invented by social workers in the 1990's.

You needed crusha with the milk not ice cubes. Any kids game not involving physical danger was invented by social workers in the 1990's.
Kids aren't allowed on building sites anymore, apparently.

How the hell anyone expects them to learn how to climb the outside of buildings using the scaffolding while being denied access is beyond me.

It all went tits up when they took all the fun out of chemistry sets.

Kids aren't allowed on building sites anymore, apparently.

How the hell anyone expects them to learn how to climb the outside of buildings using the scaffolding while being denied access is beyond me.

It all went tits up when they took all the fun out of chemistry sets.

Best thing that ever happened to me was moving to a new estate aged 6, the times I had climbing the buildings to break roof trussed etc (this was in the days before builders flooded their sites with big dogs and barbed wire).

Without good Chemistry sets I'd never have got a BSc in Chemistry, the ****ers have made life so bland for modern kids, no wonder they all end up knifing each other.

Best thing that ever happened to me was moving to a new estate aged 6, the times I had climbing the buildings to break roof trussed etc (this was in the days before builders flooded their sites with big dogs and barbed wire).

Without good Chemistry sets I'd never have got a BSc in Chemistry, the ****ers have made life so bland for modern kids, no wonder they all end up knifing each other.

Knifing to it....:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610