Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quicker to scroll down than take your hand off the mouse and type in four number.

It was more the symbolism I was referring to as opposed to the physical action.

tell me your DOB and the next site I build I will make it default to that for everyone

Uni - they say that my exam results will be uploaded on Blackboard by 5pm today. Suprise suprise, have they bollocks.

Blatant price fixing on eBay.

Directors who increase your targets half way through the month so you can do **** all about it.

Last edited:
Uni - they say that my exam results will be uploaded on Blackboard by 5pm today. Suprise suprise, have they bollocks.

Did fecking shite, got a first in one but also some average 50's and failed two of them! **** **** ****.

Did fecking shite, got a first in one but also some average 50's and failed two of them! **** **** ****.

I wouldn't worry about it too much CF, when you get out into the real world you'll quickly realise that nobody really gives a flying **** what exam results you have. Plus most people just make up qualifications if they're really required.
I've never sat an exam in my life but nobody has ever questioned my excellent looking CV.

You might as well have played 11-a-side with us then instead of wasting your time with your head in your book.

That bloody clip of Micheal Caine (I think) that Sky One use at every fecking advert break that goes “You know originally” ARGHH!!!!! Its really doing my head in!

That bloody clip of Micheal Caine (I think) that Sky One use at every fecking advert break that goes “You know originally” ARGHH!!!!! Its really doing my head in!

Never seen it ....perhaps because I've never found anything worth watching on Sky One :icon_wink

Never seen it ....perhaps because I've never found anything worth watching on Sky One :icon_wink

Unfortunately that is ture other than the Simpsons and Malcolm in the middle.

LCFC Official Calendars. Just got rid of January (Fulop, Neilson, Henderson) to find February contains Kenton, Hammond and Fryatt.

A sneaky peek at March reveals Kishishev and De Vries.

Looking at the rest and I have to say I doubt 100% accuracy by the time I get to any month this year

Just a few more hours before Kaebi & Hayes......

when you hear a song on the radio at work that you really like but you don't hear what the feck it is or who it is by so you can't download it when you get home :mad:

when you hear a song on the radio at work that you really like but you don't hear what the feck it is or who it is by so you can't download it when you get home :mad:

It's by Boyzone Shaun and it's called "Life is a rollercoaster"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610