Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you hear a song on the radio at work that you really like but you don't hear what the feck it is or who it is by so you can't download it when you get home :mad:

I have a service on my mobile where at the touch of a button it connects to a company and you just hold the phone up to the song and then they send you a text telling you what it is. Cant remember what the servie is called though, sorry.

Trains delayed by power failures and signalling problems :mad:

I have a service on my mobile where at the touch of a button it connects to a company and you just hold the phone up to the song and then they send you a text telling you what it is. Cant remember what the servie is called though, sorry.

Shazaam, you dial the numbers down the center of the kepad, 2580 I think

I'm pretty sure I have that too but you have to be pretty close to the sound, I was working so couldn't use it at the timr. I think it's called Shazam...

my son's friend's mother, who thinks it'll be a good idea to let three nine year old boys play piggy in the middle with a fecking coconut.... at least the doctor had a laugh about it.....:icon_roll

my son's friend's mother, who thinks it'll be a good idea to let three nine year old boys play piggy in the middle with a fecking coconut.... at least the doctor had a laugh about it.....:icon_roll

They're obviously not Shy...

...I'm sorry, that was fecking awful

We used to play it with a hand grenade when I were a lad.

Getting yourself all psyched up for an interview on Friday and then having it moved to next week :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69