Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get an apology then lambasted again twenty minutes later when I dared to suggest we had taken a wrong turning

Well Ive not got to take a morning off work next week because it is unreasoanble to ask her to do it when she is on a late shift and has the morning off to do it anyway. im sure it seems logical to her.

I'm lucky my missus doesn't suffer from PMT. However she is miserable and moody all the time so I guess it evens out

Did she have that oldtimers disease? Or whatever it's called.

No, we all thought she had, but she went on to live until she was 96. She had just lost her husband of 60 years and she just forgot how to look after herself and didn't drink enough fluids! It made her temporarily bonkers but once she started drinking water regularly she was back to normal! I remember going in the front door and there mist have been 20 cups and plates out and she was chatting away to an empty chair - when she saw me she said "oh not more visitors I don't think I have anymore cups!"

No, we all thought she had, but she went on to live until she was 96. She had just lost her husband of 60 years and she just forgot how to look after herself and didn't drink enough fluids! It made her temporarily bonkers but once she started drinking water regularly she was back to normal! I remember going in the front door and there mist have been 20 cups and plates out and she was chatting away to an empty chair - when she saw me she said "oh not more visitors I don't think I have anymore cups!"

What did you say Chuck ? ''Its ok I'll use Jim's over there when he's finished his tea'' ?

I'm lucky my missus doesn't suffer from PMT. However she is miserable and moody all the time so I guess it evens out

Its like walking on eggshells everytime the painters are in. Me and the kids try our best but everything becomes a major issue. We did on one famous occasion just grab our coats and drove to Cromer for the day. Which caused an epic encounter when we returned.

Similar to the reasons why people see an Oasis in the desert i would imagine.

Last edited:
I heard that song I was after last week on Smooth FM today, so I wipped out my phone to dial Shazam and find out what it is.. and the damn thing wouldn't fkin connect :mad:

I don't suppose anyone can name some big 70s number 1s? It sounds like a 70s pop song and I'd assume it got fairly high in the charts as otherwise it wouldn't be being played on commercial radio...

What's really annoying is I can't really even make out any of the words in it to search for lyrics when I get home from work...

Shirley Bastard - Diamonds Are Forever?

I believe your type like that sort of music.

I heard that song I was after last week on Smooth FM today, so I wipped out my phone to dial Shazam and find out what it is.. and the damn thing wouldn't fkin connect :mad:

I don't suppose anyone can name some big 70s number 1s? It sounds like a 70s pop song and I'd assume it got fairly high in the charts as otherwise it wouldn't be being played on commercial radio...

What's really annoying is I can't really even make out any of the words in it to search for lyrics when I get home from work...
Any use?

http://www.smoothradioeastmidlands.co.uk/presenters-shows/our-music-qt8b/song-search/eft934kf/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610