Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he just has them.

Finding out the day before you get paid that you will no longer be receiving a bonus because with the formation of a new company the contract & terms & conditions you are now on differs from the one you were on before. All I got was an e-mailed appology!!

This is normal except for the fact that I had no chance of finding the information out as I have still to receive my new contract & terms & conditions 3 FECKING MONTHS after the formation!!!

BASTARDS!!! :098::098:

Finding out the day before you get paid that you will no longer be receiving a bonus because with the formation of a new company the contract & terms & conditions you are now on differs from the one you were on before. All I got was an e-mailed appology!!

This is normal except for the fact that I had no chance of finding the information out as I have still to receive my new contract & terms & conditions 3 FECKING MONTHS after the formation!!!

BASTARDS!!! :098::098:

If you haven't signed the new T&C's surely this is illegal behaviour?

Getting 2 infractions in 1 thread.

Some people have no idea what racism is.

I live in France and you have no idea what colour or creed I am yet I get racist infractions about Gradel. Crazy.

My listing of four common derogatory terms used to denote nationalities including "rosbif" whilst a better argument for racism is clearly lunacy in the context.

The delienations between an infraction and not are not at all clear on this board. In fact I'd go as far as to say they are abitrary.

Some people have no idea what racism is.

Racism incorporates a wide range of actions, one of which might be stigmatising or labelling individuals by using insulting or derogatory terms to describe them, based solely on ethnicity

By any definition you wish to use, your post was well out of order

:081:

I dont understand what you find so funny :102:

Am I supposed to answer that?

You clearly have a different humour system than me. Is there a problem with that?

:icon_wink (I'm starting to understand that humour and sarcasm have to be denoted by putting icons after the post - If I do this with every post do I have a better chance of not being infracted? that's rhetorical - which means you don't need to answer:icon_wink:bang::icon_lol::icon_sad:)

DOB drop down boxes on websites. Especially when my year now needs to be scrolled down to.

DOB drop down boxes on websites. Especially when my year now needs to be scrolled down to.

When the box is highlighted just type the year and it should pan down to that year automatically. i.e. type 1 9 4 9 for your DOB and it should select that year for you.

When the box is highlighted just type the year and it should pan down to that year automatically. i.e. type 1 9 4 9 for your DOB and it should select that year for you.
It's quicker to scroll down than take your hand off the mouse and type in four number.

It was more the symbolism I was referring to as opposed to the physical action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69