Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandaric.

LCFC.

No news.

More groundless, wank speculation.

Not having work tomorrow.

Um, hang on a minute...scrub the last one and pass me another beer. Woohoo! The weekend starts here!

When you open and oven and the heat hits you in the face, hate that.

When you open a packet of tablets and you always find the advisory note wrapped around that end of the packet. Fecking makes me spit.

When I pull in at the petrol station and park up with the pump on my left. My filler cap is on the right. Has been for six years.

And why does each manufacturer of a particular drug make them in a different size & colour and put them in a different type of blister pack. Don't they realise some of us have to take several different things on crawling from our pits?

Every time I get a new prescription it's a total lottery for the next few mornings.

Ugly Lesbians.

Apparently I have two in my team, I thought they were blokes. They look right hard cases. Yet I have seen dozens of films where they are all beautiful. Why is it always me that gets the fag-ends.

Last edited:
Ugly Lesbians.

Apparently I have two in my team, I thought they were blokes. They look right hard cases. Yet I have seen dozens of films where they are all beautiful. Why is it always me that gets the fag-ends.

You do seem to usually get a beautiful one and one that looks like a bloke - but to get two ugly ones you have been seriously unlucky......:icon_lol:

Deal or no deal.

Worst game show ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611