This cannot go on........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of sense there NF...even if it did go on a bit:icon_roll :icon_wink

It's not working, is it. Attendances are going down quicker than our league position. We're being consulted on things that you feel have already been decided, and it doesn't matter what we think.

If it did matter what we thought the ass clowns that run the club would be out of work!

It's not working, is it. Attendances are going down quicker than our league position. We're being consulted on things that you feel have already been decided, and it doesn't matter what we think.

Alarming stuff !

Is the feeling of all / most of the forum ?

What are you doing to change things / bring this to the attention of the wider fan base ?

Alarming stuff !

Is the feeling of all / most of the forum ?

What are you doing to change things / bring this to the attention of the wider fan base ?

1966 - I would say the view of many fans I know is that the club are slowly fading in to a major decline. Attendances are falling, so is our league position and there doesnt seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel. There doesn't seem to be any one person at fault or to blame but the feeling is there needs to be a change at the club. We've tried changing players and managers and albeit for the odd, short term benefit it doesnt appear to make any difference to the overall picture. It seems to many of us that the club needs a change at the top, preferably with money but even without it.

Stop the rot!

Here is my four peneths worth on the subject...
<>BIG SNIP
Over time you could say we have a great future with this squad, but do we have that time??

Lots of good stuff there, NF, but I think you might have asked the wrong question at the end of it. We should all be really asking ourselves if we are willing to give them time. It seems to me that too many have decided against doing so.

1966 - I would say the view of many fans I know is that the club are slowly fading in to a major decline. Attendances are falling, so is our league position and there doesnt seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel. There doesn't seem to be any one person at fault or to blame but the feeling is there needs to be a change at the club. We've tried changing players and managers and albeit for the odd, short term benefit it doesnt appear to make any difference to the overall picture. It seems to many of us that the club needs a change at the top, preferably with money but even without it.

Stop the rot!

Pretty much sums it up for me,the whole Club needs a blast of fresh air.Its all very very stale

I had a telephone meeting with a well educated and well informed Leeds "fan" this morning. I was "ironically" taking the piss out of them for being lower than us.

He is a "well to do" type of Leeds fan and doesn't generally take the piss, he is more constructive. This is his opinion from the outside:

Leeds are below us, he isn't concerned as they are rebuilding and are constructing the foundations as we speak, he also points out that they are having a bad run, but that's all it is. They are better and the will prove to be better.

On City he says "You are fecked, you are a club in decline, you have no structure and no backbone. You have no goal and no organisation. You have no experience, no leader and I can't see how you are to progress up the league"

This isn't club rivalry, this guy does know his stuff. I couldn't argue with him

I'm sure it will go on then. I really think we are going down

I had a telephone meeting with a well educated and well informed Leeds "fan" this morning. I was "ironically" taking the piss out of them for being lower than us.

He is a "well to do" type of Leeds fan and doesn't generally take the piss, he is more constructive. This is his opinion from the outside:

Leeds are below us, he isn't concerned as they are rebuilding and are constructing the foundations as we speak, he also points out that they are having a bad run, but that's all it is. They are better and the will prove to be better.

On City he says "You are fecked, you are a club in decline, you have no structure and no backbone. You have no goal and no organisation. You have no experience, no leader and I can't see how you are to progress up the league"

This isn't club rivalry, this guy does know his stuff. I couldn't argue with him

and hows the biscuit situation at Leeds?

He's spot on Melts

For Kelly this season you could easily substitute Levein last year or Adams the year before that - although it's interesting to note that each year we get slowly worse

This club is fecked through and through, from top to bottom, and it would take a miracle to halt it's inevitable decline. It is presided over by complete bumbling idiots who really haven't got a blind clue what to do - but because they have created this ridiculous "co-operative" where no one actually has control there is no one to blame.

They, the FT, and their newly created oompah band, will be proudly singing "Abide With Me" as the ship sinks slowly to the bottom of the sea

Last edited:
We need somebody to grab this club by the bollocks and say "hold on a fecking minute, some feckers going to hang over our recent performances, some fecker has to be to blame, I'm in fecking charge and we are going to do as I fecking say"

"Tomorrow, the management are in my fecking office at 0830 hrs and if the non performing players aren't fecking repremanded and improvements are not immediate, then the management are repremanded.", If there are no further improvments, then the management can feck off. If after that, the new management fails, I'll feck off because I'm not the man to do it"

He's spot on Melts

For Kelly this season you could easily substitute Levein last year or Adams the year before that - although it's interesting to note that each year we get slowly worse

This club is fecked through and through, from top to bottom, and it would take a miracle to halt it's inevitable decline. It is presided over by complete bumbling idiots who really haven't got a blind clue what to do - but because they have created this ridiculous "co-operative" where no one actually has control there is no one to blame.

They, the FT, and their newly created oompah band, will be proudly singing "Abide With Me" as the ship sinks slowly to the bottom of the sea

I agree with you both ,we need a take over and soon if we are to say in this league ,i will stick up for RK though he is only doing what he can with the money he was given ,OK the players he got in are not the best out there but they are the only ones we could get for the money he had he didn't go for loan players as he wants to build us back up and a loan player going back to there club after a season with us would not helps out
due to the fact if they did well and we want them to stay on a perm deal the club they came from would want a load more money for them that we could not afford and we would be back to square one again

He's spot on Melts

I know I shouldnt be laughing, but that has really tickled me :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

surely it's time the fans made a stand them just like in pierpoint era where he was more or less forced out of the club.

it really does seem that we have no organisation from within and i cannot remember one initiative that this board has actioned that has really had me thinking what a good idea it was. they need to feck off now and we need a real leader. all this bollox about only a group of people owning the majority shares is a ****ing joke, we will never progress is 1 person cannot come in and put money into us

TNBD and all his cronies out!!

surely it's time the fans made a stand them just like in pierpoint era where he was more or less forced out of the club.

it really does seem that we have no organisation from within and i cannot remember one initiative that this board has actioned that has really had me thinking what a good idea it was. they need to feck off now and we need a real leader. all this bollox about only a group of people owning the majority shares is a ****ing joke, we will never progress is 1 person cannot come in and put money into us

TNBD and all his cronies out!!

Forcing Pierpoint out of the club may have been a bad thing, not a good thing.

And there's no point getting rid of the current board if there's no one to replace them.

Forcing Pierpoint out of the club may have been a bad thing, not a good thing.

And there's no point getting rid of the current board if there's no one to replace them.

id rather have the manager from kfc in the city center incharge rather than these inept barstools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00