Times Time Cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayvon

Ok.

I have been Pro Levein up until now. but enough is enough, we are heading down if nothing is changed. maybe he can turn things around his way but i think its clear the players need a rocket up their ass to sort them out.

we need a manager with cast iron balls, not a head scratcher that hasn't even work out his best 11 yet.

so Mr.Levein even i as a supporter of yours now feel its time for you to go, please walk and accept that you have not done a good job. at least then we'll have a chance.

just to make it clear craig.....**** OFF!!!

:mad:

Last edited:
Thirded, I felt compelled to email Tim today because it's taking the piss now =/

Forth'd :(

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:
Highland has turned too....:038: :038: :038:
He did that years ago but what does he think about the cl situation?

sixthed or wherever we are with this thread. Gotta go.

alex said:

Alex,you have been 'in' and 'out' about 4 times over the past week,make your feckind mind up man:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

highland fox said:
No he fecking hasn't...we will not go down.

I reckon you dont want CL back up in Scotland.......:icon_conf

highland fox said:
You'll see...

I appreciate that you are enjoying yourself with this 'what problem, I don't see a problem' approach.

However, I am interested to know at what point you think action should be taken. If, hypothetically of course, we are relegated - as seems more than likely if CL remains "in charge" should action be taken? or if, hypothetically, we are messing around in Division 1 mid-table by Christmas or do you think action should be taken or do you think Craig Levein has got auch a nice name that we should put up with whatever happens irrespective?

Redditch Fox said:
I appreciate that you are enjoying yourself with this 'what problem, I don't see a problem' approach.

However, I am interested to know at what point you think action should be taken. If, hypothetically of course, we are relegated - as seems more than likely if CL remains "in charge" should action be taken? or if, hypothetically, we are messing around in Division 1 mid-table by Christmas or do you think action should be taken or do you think Craig Levein has got auch a nice name that we should put up with whatever happens irrespective?

I'm not 'enjoying myself' I've supported this Club for 30 years and just because I don't want CL sacked doesn't mean I can't see there is a problem and I don't care.It seems you are not allowed an opinion by some on here unless it agrees with the 'Majority'.I may well be wrong and if I am I will hold my hands up and admit it but I don't believe we will go down,if we do then I fully agree CL should be dismissed.If we aren't relegated are you and your ilk also going to hold their hands and admit you got it wrong,seeing as you are all so convinced that we are down already.I'm sorry I don't agree with you but if it would make it any simpler I will just go along with the majority and shout 'Sack the Jocko Twat' 'Send him back up there to Jockland'...there that better.Incidentally Who would you like to see in charge? I am genuinely interested.

highland fox said:
I'm not 'enjoying myself' I've supported this Club for 30 years and just because I don't want CL sacked doesn't mean I can't see there is a problem and I don't care.It seems you are not allowed an opinion by some on here unless it agrees with the 'Majority'.I may well be wrong and if I am I will hold my hands up and admit it but I don't believe we will go down,if we do then I fully agree CL should be dismissed.If we aren't relegated are you and your ilk also going to hold their hands and admit you got it wrong,seeing as you are all so convinced that we are down already.I'm sorry I don't agree with you but if it would make it any simpler I will just go along with the majority and shout 'Sack the Jocko Twat' 'Send him back up there to Jockland'...there that better.Incidentally Who would you like to see in charge? I am genuinely interested.

Well said Highland, everyone has an opinion and that is what following football is all about. Where I sit I am surrounded by total wankers, all have differing solutions to our problem. A lot know little or nothing about football formations and tactics, but they all follow the city and a lot of the talk is because they are disillusioned.
At the moment I would like to see CL go, but maybe my mind will change when results get better, at that point I will say I had made a mistake. Highland has stuck to his guns and there is respect due to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669