Times Time Cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
Well said Highland, everyone has an opinion and that is what following football is all about. Where I sit I am surrounded by total wankers, all have differing solutions to our problem. A lot know little or nothing about football formations and tactics, but they all follow the city and a lot of the talk is because they are disillusioned.
At the moment I would like to see CL go, but maybe my mind will change when results get better, at that point I will say I had made a mistake. Highland has stuck to his guns and there is respect due to him.

here here!

I'm with Highland Fox on this one too.

With 17 games still to play, it's definitely not the time to throw the towel in. It's hardly as if we're cut adrift like Forest were last season

I firmly believe things will change for the better sooner rather than later. This isn't based on that "we're too good to go down guff". It's a gut feeling that when we get that stroke of luck (e.g. an own goal winner against Plymouth thank you very much) we'll get some momentum going.

Admittedly it may be hard to think like that about City right now, but keep that glass half full!

Mattmeister said:
I'm with Highland Fox on this one too.

With 17 games still to play, it's definitely not the time to throw the towel in. It's hardly as if we're cut adrift like Forest were last season

I firmly believe things will change for the better sooner rather than later. This isn't based on that "we're too good to go down guff". It's a gut feeling that when we get that stroke of luck (e.g. an own goal winner against Plymouth thank you very much) we'll get some momentum going.

Admittedly it may be hard to think like that about City right now.

I broadly agree with that. Moreover I would say that if CL can squeeze us through this year in the same league then we will be strong contenders next. :icon_wink ;) I am also honest enough to realise that there is a strong element of risk in keeping CL in the job. :icon_wink

Steven said:
I broadly agree with that. Moreover I would say that if CL can squeeze us through this year in the same league then we will be strong contenders next. :icon_wink ;) I am also honest enough to realise that there is a strong element of risk in keeping CL in the job. :icon_wink
Sooo in other words Steven you dont know what the feck you believe.

pretty much like me tbh.

fcukcov said:
Sooo in other words Steven you dont know what the feck you believe.

pretty much like me tbh.

That's about it. :eek: :icon_conf :confused: :confused:

I'm with HF too. If come the end of the season we're relegated then we'll just have to say we're wrong. However, I think he should stay because 1. sacking him at this point does nothing for confidence, continuity etc, 2. Who would we bring in to replace him at short notice? - Bassett?!!!, 3. I genuinely believe that should we survive, we've got a great young squad capable of challenging next year. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I pay my money, I love my club, I'm entitled to my opinion.

bloody hell hf has his very own prophets of glee!!

Steven said:

Isn't that what everybody said last season? :102: :102:

Duzza said:
Isn't that what everybody said last season? :102: :102:

No we were in time to gel mode. ;) :icon_wink

Steven said:
thought it was building for the future mode?:102: ;)

Steven said:

Steven, we are fecked -down, relegated, gone. It's already happened, I feel a little refreshed this evening having accepted that fact.

Duzza said:
Steven, we are fecked -down, relegated, gone. It's already happened, I feel a little refreshed this evening having accepted that fact.

or pissed..................:icon_bigg

Duzza said:
Sober as a judge.

If we weren't gone already we managed it this afternoon. Absolutley pathetic.

....was last week.

This week we were far worse. When you play at home there should be a slight advantage to the home team.........never in a fecking million years with that lot.
Smith annoyed me when late in the second half he fecking WALKED to take a corner......:mad: :mad: :mad:

Everythings fine BG because CL states that we will continue to do the same things (that has resulted in us being 2nd bottom btw) and things will miraculously change for us.

Dont panic!! He has it covered!!!

Duzza said:
Everythings fine BG because CL states that we will continue to do the same things (that has resulted in us being 2nd bottom btw) and things will miraculously change for us.

Dont panic!! He has it covered!!!

CL "I have a cunning plan"

sorry that was Baldrick, whats the difference though..:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675