To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They bought beer and started chucking it around ?? Read the thread from the beginning.... :s

Not for me i cant believe Jobber would be involved in this :icon_sad:

I saw him
SJN saw him
Melton saw him
LeeH saw him
RS saw him
MHS saw him

and I reckon a lot more who post on here saw him. How much more evidence do you want?

Why does there need to be a reason? They obviously thought they were "having a laugh" but causing a danger to everyone around them

You've gotta feel a little bit sorry for Tom, sure I remember when my uncle first realised that Ziggy Stardust wasn't really a Martian, he was gutted.

He's never forgiven Bowie (rhymes with Joey) for that.

To be fair hes not my hero or anything! I just think he is a good man and is a good representative of Leiceste ri know a lot of people who support other teams and they always talk about him i must admit all the away games ive been to i never saw him starting any trouble but i believe you and im a bit suprised but oh well silly man !

Could Tom be a teenager by any chance?

ooooh I bloody bet he is. What a cheeky little scamp. Coming on here and interfering with this get together of cynical middle aged men. This rascal probably even stands in seated areas at the football. What a cretin. Some times I bet he tries to create an atmosphere even when we're playing shit, I mean pffffffft. You tell him FIF, teenagers can't have valid opinions! Go stand and sing at a football match or go on foxestalk or whatever you kids are doing nowadays.

ooooh I bloody bet he is. What a cheeky little scamp. Coming on here and interfering with this get together of cynical middle aged men. This rascal probably even stands in seated areas at the football. What a cretin. Some times I bet he tries to create an atmosphere even when we're playing shit, I mean pffffffft. You tell him FIF, teenagers can't have valid opinions! Go stand and sing at a football match or go on foxestalk or whatever you kids are doing nowadays.

What on Earth are you blabbering on about man?

Random weird person alert!!

Lingo is nothing to do with me i have respect for you the older guys you have been on this planet longer than me i just like to voice my opinion sorry if i annoy you

Lingo is nothing to do with me i have respect for you the older guys you have been on this planet longer than me i just like to voice my opinion sorry if i annoy you
You don't annoy people, you are just very naive, and very impressionable, which isn't always a bad thing. I apologise if that sounds patronising.

Some people in your life are worth taking inspiration from, some aren't. You seem like a sensible guy and I'm sure you'll work it out for yourself.

You don't annoy people, you are just very naive, and very impressionable, which isn't always a bad thing. I apologise if that sounds patronising.

Some people in your life are worth taking inspiration from, some aren't. You seem like a sensible guy and I'm sure you'll work it out for yourself.

I know what you mean dont look up to hooligans and all that which is fair enough mate but i just think he is an alrite guy when i have spoke 2him although i must admit i dont have respect for him after this it is apalling behaviour and not nice for young people to see no matter who does it :018:

So how long has he been going 'all the games' then?
Since his tv debut in the away days programme?

Since he was given a drum that he hardly uses?

He is no more a 'legend' than any fan who puts themselves through watching that shite.

Ye i have realised now mate your a few hours to late :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670