To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobber is a decent lad but the amount people hero worship him is cringeworthy. I think he adds a bit of character to our support which is good but I swear some of those boys actually want to **** him. He's got a facebook group with over a thousand people brown nosing him. It's all a bit much.

Jobber is a decent lad but the amount people hero worship him is cringeworthy. I think he adds a bit of character to our support which is good but I swear some of those boys actually want to **** him. He's got a facebook group with over a thousand people brown nosing him. It's all a bit much.
Sounds pretty much spot on for me.

Sounds pretty much spot on for me.

He was in the ticket office buying Stoke tickets with a load of season tickets the morning I was buying my Sheff Wed tickets. The number of people who called out from the queue to say hello as he walked past seems to back it up too.

Famous not for being talented or for having acheived anything in his life, but for being a fat, tattooed exhibitionist. Which I guess makes him a "legend" to some people, or a "hero". I can only assume the same people think the contestants on Big Brother are legends and heros as well.

I would prescribe some READING for anyone who thinks this, starting with the definitions of the words legend and hero, and maybe followed by reading about some real legends and heros.

Then you may see Mr. Jobber in a different light. Personally I think he's a bit of a sad case...

Famous not for being talented or for having acheived anything in his life, but for being a fat, tattooed exhibitionist. Which I guess makes him a "legend" to some people, or a "hero". I can only assume the same people think the contestants on Big Brother are legends and heros as well.

I would prescribe some READING for anyone who thinks this, starting with the definitions of the words legend and hero, and maybe followed by reading about some real legends and heros.

Then you may see Mr. Jobber in a different light. Personally I think he's a bit of a sad case...

The Bernie of the modern age?

Leon Trotsky, dear old Lenny, the great Elmyra, Sancho Panza

Whatever happened to J.K.Rowling?

and tiny.....:icon_bigg
:018: I'm bigger than Levi Porter, I'll have you know.
Mr Jobber very nearly was a contestant on BB.

Am i right in saying he still works with children at Fullhurst Scholl???:102:

Tom, this thread is dedicated to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673