Todays Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comforting to see Tony Lander was involved in the meeting along side Taylor.

The fans will identify with him and visa versa, tradesman made good with hard work and a touch of furtune.

Company may ae a few quid, but 500k is still a hell of a commitment, won't be sold short but is leiceser through and through

I know of two major shareholders who are not going to exercise their right to any money and will leave it in the club.

How about this for an option then...

The club issues another 20 million shares, which MM buys for £20 million quid.

MM then has enough shares to have complete control of the club. But ALL the money he puts in goes into the club, none of it goes to exising shareholders because they'll keep their shares. This also means the club doesn't get saddled with extra debts, because MM isn't loaning money to the club.
I doubt MM would go for it though, he wants the security of having money he puts in to be a loan, to make sure he can get it back, he wants to put his own interest before the club's.

MM then has enough shares to have complete control of the club. But ALL the money he puts in goes into the club, none of it goes to exising shareholders because they'll keep their shares. This also means the club doesn't get saddled with extra debts, because MM isn't loaning money to the club.
I doubt MM would go for it though, he wants the security of having money he puts in to be a loan, to make sure he can get it back, he wants to put his own interest before the club's.
Sounds sensible if he can get a controlling share of 51%.

My problem would be that the rest of the board (not all shareholders, just the board) can be classed as freeloaders making money off the back of MMs success. They have taken the club nowhere and are now benefitting from somebody with expertise and money that could do it all himself.

If I was MM that situation would piss me off as I line their pockets, but he may write into the articles that they recieve no more dividends or payouts, they just retain their priveliges and a piece of city

Last edited:
Comforting to see Tony Lander was involved in the meeting along side Taylor.

The fans will identify with him and visa versa, tradesman made good with hard work and a touch of furtune.

Company may ae a few quid, but 500k is still a hell of a commitment, won't be sold short but is leiceser through and through

??? He has no money, it's all his brothers??

The finest piece of work that Bill Anderson has ever done

Don't know what he's been taking, but it's brought him right back to the real world

Top notch stuff, Mr A

He must be confident Mandy's bid will go through, otherwise he'll be as welcome at the club as a pork pie at a Bar Mitzvah.

??? He has no money, it's all his brothers??

I always thought it was his Dads??

He did go from being a plumber to working his way in and with the property co

He has just 25000 shares, but is obviously still on the board via Hammond Grange and will have their and hopefully the fans best intrest at heart

He must be confident Mandy's bid will go through, otherwise he'll be as welcome at the club as a pork pie at a Bar Mitzvah.

Intresting to compare our 2 media sources.

I'm pulled towards Bill /Leic Merc

BaaBaa on the wireless about wet his pants thinking he had got an exclusive in the low offer
As we know the story had been on the mesage boards for days as most of his stories are

6 mill is exceptionally cheap for this football club. Thats why hes trying to buy us and not anyone else. Its also why we have 4 + parties intrested instead of non.

The club as it stands is a going concern from a business point of view. It has a large debt which it isnt reducing, it will likely make a loss in the next financial year.

This is why its valued at a low amount, it has potential lots of it but isnt performing right now.

But it still increases the value of the club. If you put £1.6 million into a company you obviously increase the value - unless you let Peter Taylor spend it.

Any company can increase amount of shares in circulation but then the shares can drop in value.

Did the current shareholders give a monkey's about all of the shareholders that lost their money when the club went into admin?

Jeff you do know if manderics deal collapses then tigers investors are likely to take control.

Do you think they are more likely to treat the club better? or just use the purchase to gain control of the ground.

It is in manderics interest for the club to gain value after he purchases it, he can only achieve this by success on the pitch and this puts him on par with the fans having the same goals.

Also he has experience in football, what experience does the alternative have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566