Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
swingometer.jpg

Saturday's game brought a moderate swing to the going downs of only2% now standing at 64%. next game could bring the biggest swing yet. But seems that most tbers make their decision and stick to it for dear life :icon_lol:

Oh God, it's really starting to hit home now :icon_sad:

There's more than several City fans already know where Yeovil is. There was quite a few of them went to a game there on the way to Plymouth for the last game of the season a couple of years ago.

After saturday no chance we are a championship club no more, we are doomed and fuucked up for good, League 1 Here we come, League 1 Here we come, League 1 Here we come, League 1 Here we come!!!!

Last edited:
I felt we would win against WBA and Hull to give us a good chance of staying up, today I reckon we are down.

If we beat Scunny Colchester and Sheff Weds at home we'll stay up. It's not looking good though.

I don't see us getting 9 pts from 9 in the remaining home games, therefore......

I think we'll need to get a result away from home - possibly Barnsley - to have any chance of survival now.

I don't see us getting 9 pts from 9 in the remaining home games, therefore......

I think we'll need to get a result away from home - possibly Barnsley - to have any chance of survival now.

Might be right Bob but Scunny, Colchester, Barnsley and even Stoke are below us on current form....win three of these and we're clear...

http://www.weekendfootball.co.uk/statistics/form.asp

A bit more positivity maybe forthcoming on our forum given these stats. It's good to know we are not the only ones struggling at the moment. Oh yea and look where Hull are....

I reckon we'll continue our inconsistency though feck up one of the home 'must wins' and win unexpectedly away....enough to stay up!!

Wouldn't want to be a Southampton fan. They have taken 8 points from the last 33 and have a goal difference of -18. They are my favourites to go down .... with us finishing above them and Barnsley - but below Cov and Sheffield Wednesday.

Don't rush out to the bookies though!

Back in our own hands again. Only we can fcuk it up now. Dow, er, staying up.

Still reckon we will stay up, never doubted we would go down for one second. We will finish 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69