Up or down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down. Scared at the league table/fixtures this morning and I just can't see another outcome.

Hoping Barnsley beat Hull at home in midweek making them safe before playing us. Might take the edge of them. I think we're going to have to win one of these two away games. Unfortunately, both happen to be against teams with very solid home form.

Blackpool, Southampton and Coventry are our rivals. As and when any of these teams win a game, I think they move beyond a points total we're likely to get. Soton have two very winnable home games left. Both of the others also have strongly winnable games left to play.

Sheff Wed need two results from four games. I think we'll beat them at home so they need two results from the other three. They are home to Plymouth (should win), away to Blackpool (anything could happen here) and finish at home to Norwich (should win).

One of the other four teams have got to do something really awful in their remaining games to save us now. Just can't see it.

I think we'll look back at handing Blackpool and Soton six points each this season with the knowledge that these were the key results that doomed us.

Down. Scared at the league table/fixtures this morning and I just can't see another outcome.

Hoping Barnsley beat Hull at home in midweek making them safe before playing us. Might take the edge of them. I think we're going to have to win one of these two away games. Unfortunately, both happen to be against teams with very solid home form.

Blackpool, Southampton and Coventry are our rivals. As and when any of these teams win a game, I think they move beyond a points total we're likely to get. Soton have two very winnable home games left. Both of the others also have strongly winnable games left to play.

Sheff Wed need two results from four games. I think we'll beat them at home so they need two results from the other three. They are home to Plymouth (should win), away to Blackpool (anything could happen here) and finish at home to Norwich (should win).

One of the other four teams have got to do something really awful in their remaining games to save us now. Just can't see it.

I think we'll look back at handing Blackpool and Soton six points each this season with the knowledge that these were the key results that doomed us.

Whilst I agree with the principal of what you are saying the bits in bold are starting to piss me off from everyone. They are saying Barnsley are a really tough game for us, yet Sheff Wed, a team below us, should beat Plymouth and Norwich! There is no consistency.

If Cov go down instead of us, I'll be wearing my Leicester shirt at the Ricoh in June when I go to see Bon Jovi.

It'll be worth any abuse I might get......

Going to the ricky arena in a city shirt to see Bon Jovi sounds like absolute hell.

Goiung anywhere, in any sort of shirt, to see Bon Jovi sounds like absolute hell to me

The final straw could be getting relegated and then going to the gig and listening to 'Keep the Faith'. You might see several Leicester fans just completely lose it. :icon_bigg

I'm sorry to say Down, looking at the table and the games and form of other teams, we are the worst out the lot and we are going down to league one, and they say "your too big of a club to go down" lets join the leeds forest and other big teams in league 1

If Cov go down instead of us, I'll be wearing my Leicester shirt at the Ricoh in June when I go to see Bon Jovi.

It'll be worth any abuse I might get......

You deserve to get some stick just for going to see Bon Jovi, although the song "Living on a Prayer" should be sung by all the fans at the next home game if you ask me! Still think we can stay up - come on Hull and Plymouth - do us a favour please.

Down, we lack the character and bottle too survive and IMO it looks like Ollie is a busted flush, none of the players appear to be behind him. We are a rudderless ship.

If I was Mandaric I would agree for Ollie to be given leave of absence blaming it on personal reasons or ill health grounds and bring in a caretaker Manager in the vain hope of nicking a couple of results and then revisiting the situation in the summer.

If we stay up then bin Ollie and start afresh, if we go down and as expected Mandaric sells up then he can retain Ollie until the new owners come in and appoint their own Manager.

But to sit and do nothing in the hope that either Ollie or the players will come good is too big a risk IMO, we have to take a chance and if MM is unwilling to pay out compo at this point with our future in the balance, then he must do the next best thing otherwise our proud record of never being out of the top two divisions will disappear with nothing more than a whimper.

lets join the leeds forest and other big teams in league 1

We could put a really positive spin on this if those two stay down as well.

Division 1 is the new place to be - it's just so happening dude......

I have to admit I'm starting to waver towards down. Partly due to the fact that Wednesday got a draw against Plymouth, but mainly because there is no sign of Holloway being sacked.

Big swing to the downs who now have 43%.

I know it's odd when people are swinging the other way, but I now think we are going to survive.

I did the Predictor thingee yesterday and found that we were going to finish 21st with Cov one point behind us. And I had put SW down for a win last night - their single point now means that they too will finish behind us, on goal difference only.

So 20th it is. We're staying UP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69